Chapter 140

When Qiao Xi's little feet were wiped clean and they became white and cute again, Lu Huo helped her put on her shoes.

Her shoes were strapped, two thin straps were wrapped around her ankles, and Lu Huo's fingers were deftly tied into beautiful bows.

His fingertips touched the little goldfish on her ankle, and he pinched it.

"Xixi, the other foot." Lu Huo motioned the girl to lift the other foot.

At this moment, Qiao Xi was very obedient. She put her little feet on Lu Huo's black pants and stepped on his knees.

Lu Huo turned to the other side of the clothes, lowered his eyebrows and focused on helping the girl wipe the sand on the bottom of her feet.

Qiao Xi's round and lovely toes curled slightly, "Itchy!"

Not only does she have a good-looking face, but her feet are also very good-looking. God is so unfair that they dote on her alone. He couldn't help pinching her pale pink toes, then wiped off the sand on them, he helped her put on her shoes, "Xixi, I'll take you back."

Qiao Xi looked at the hand he was examining, with a bit of disgust in her small eyes, "Dirty."

She still remembered him grabbing her feet.

Lu Huo smiled angrily, "Disgusting your own feet?"

Qiao Xi didn't answer, and just looked at him with a pair of watery eyes.

Lu Huo's heart softened, he stood up, walked to the beach to clean his fingertips, and then came over, he deliberately pinched her little face with his cold fingertips, "Don't you dislike it now?"

Qiao Xi nodded obediently.

Lu Huo led her and walked towards the hotel. Back at the door of the hotel, the hotel is doing an event today, giving each lady a rose.

Qiao Xi broke off the flower branch and pinned the flower to Lu Huo's ear.

Qiao Xi's eyes lit up, "Good-looking."

"Xixi." Lu Hu was helpless and indulgent, "I'll help you pin the flowers on your hair, okay?"

Qiao Xi shook his head, "You wear it well, you bring it with you."

She looked at him with hazy eyes, not letting him pick the flowers.

Lu Huo held her little hand, his teeth itch with hatred, but he could only condone her mischief.

Lu Huo's facial features are delicate, his complexion is cold and white, and now a bright red rose is pinned to his ear, which evokes a fatal evil spirit, but he is tall and does not look feminine at all.

Qiao Xi liked it very much.

Lu Huo took the girl's little hand and strode into the elevator.

The appearance of the two is extremely high, outstanding and dazzling, especially Lu Hu's ear has a flower pinned to it, causing many people to look sideways.

It was not until the elevator was closed that the eyes of other tourists were blocked.

Qiao Xi was hugged by Lu Huo, she raised her little face, stood on tiptoe, and her little mouth directly bit the rose in Lu Huo's ear.

"Xixi!" The sudden tingling sensation made Lu Hu's subconscious tighten.

"Fragrant." Qiao Xi's small mouth opened slightly, and he bit off a petal directly.

Lu Huo's heart was beating wildly, his arms around the girl's waist were tensed, especially when he watched the girl bite the bright red rose petals from his ear and put them between her lips, his eyes gradually darkened, hindering him. There were other people in front of the elevator, he suppressed his voice, "Xixi, don't move."