Chapter 168 extra 25

Listening to the girl's words, Lu Huo's hand covering her eyes trembled, and his eyes darkened.

She still saw it.

"Xixi." There was hesitation and panic in the boy's eyes, and the secret he was trying his best to hide was discovered by the girl.

Qiao Xi said, "Your tail is more beautiful than mine."

"Lu Huo, let me see."

There was a faint expectation in the girl's voice, "I want to touch your tail."

She didn't feel strange or shocked at all, and she didn't even mean to dislike him at all.

Lu Huo never thought that such an indescribable secret would be discovered by her, nor did he think it would be this way.

When he didn't wake up, he only felt an itch in his lower abdomen. The girl's little hand pushed him, and a strange numbness came. He couldn't control it all at once. In addition, his consciousness was hazy when he was sleeping, and his control ability was worse than usual. When there is no defense for a while, the tail of the fish is revealed.

Now Lu Huo is completely awake, and the dark eyes are clear.

"Lu Huo?" Without getting a response, Qiao Xi repeated, "I want to touch your tail."

Lu Huo still covered her eyes, "Aren't you afraid?"

She doesn't worry about what kind of monster he is and will harm her?

"Why are you afraid?" Qiao Xi's beautiful red lips twitched, "Will you kill me? Will you drive me away?"

Lu Huo's face sank, "Of course not."

"Then why should I be afraid? Lu Huo, you cover my eyes, I can't see you anymore." Qiao Xi was dissatisfied.

Her eyelashes fluttered and fluttered in the pockets of his palms, making his palms itch.

Lu Huo finally let go of his hand.

When the eyes lit up, Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo, and saw that he covered his tail with a quilt, covering it tightly, and he exuded a strong fragrance, which tempted Qiao Xi to be greedy.

She leaned closer to him, reached out with her little hand, and pulled the quilt off him.

The curtains were drawn in the room, and the light was dim, but it did not prevent Qiao Xi from watching Lu Huo's tail.

The golden tail shone brightly, intact, without black energy, nor was it damaged due to the infiltration of black energy as before.

Smooth and golden light, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off it.

Lu Huo lowered his eyes, his thin eyelids trembled slightly, he felt how hot and bright the girl's eyes were on him.

For the first time, his cold and white face showed a bit of shame, and it was inexplicably red.

"Lu Huo, I want to touch it." Why is Qiao Xi asking for his opinion? She just finished her words, and without waiting for Lu Huo's promise, she reached out.

The little hand landed on the golden tail, slippery, cool, icy, and it felt as good as before.

As if being touched for the first time and stimulated, Lu Huo's tail moved unconsciously.

Approaching the tail, Qiao Xi felt that the fragrance on Lu Huo's body was getting stronger and stronger, and the fragrance was too much, constantly seducing her.

Not only did she touch it with her small hands, but she also took the initiative to bend down and hug Lu Huo's fish tail with both hands.

The long tail was held in her arms.