Chapter 43

at night.

Zhao Yuxi took care of Chen Dongliang in the hospital for a whole day before she came back. She was constantly instructed by the nurse to work. The other side bullied her and couldn't speak, and threatened to call her mother-in-law Li.

If she hadn't wanted to gain Granny Li's trust, she wouldn't have wasted so much time doing hard work and being instructed at will!

She suspected several times that the nurse was hired by Qiao Xi to torture her.

Zhao Yuxi walked in with a resentful expression.

When Granny Li saw her back, she was grateful: "You have been busy in the hospital all day today, I really appreciate you, you have worked hard."

Zhao Yuxi smiled weakly, too tired to lift any spirits.

She glanced at the back of Granny Li's hand inadvertently, and saw that the other party's green energy had risen to 50%. If it wasn't for her being unable to speak now, she would have already screamed in shock.

what happened? Why did Granny Li's green energy suddenly rise back?

Zhao Yuxi was so angry that her chest hurt, why did she work so hard in the hospital all day that the other party's green energy surged!

The look on Zhao Yuxi's face was almost unbearable, she wanted to vomit blood.

Granny Li looked at her lovingly, "I left dinner for you, and it's still warm in the kitchen. You eat it quickly and rest early tonight, otherwise, you won't be in good spirits when you go to the hospital tomorrow."

Do you want her to go to the hospital tomorrow to take care of that Chen Dongliang?

Zhao Yuxi's pale and beautiful face was almost distorted, how could she still go to the hospital to work as a coolie tomorrow!

Today, Zhao Yuxi begged to stay and take care of Chen Dongliang, but now, she is full of regrets.

After Granny Li explained, she went to rest at the old man's house. Tomorrow she will go to the hospital to see her son. Qiao Xi's child is right, she must stay healthy to take better care of her son and wait for his son to wake up.

Zhao Yuxi bit her lip, she turned around and saw Qiao Xi coming out of the room.

The other party was wearing a cool, lavender skirt, her complexion was pure white, and her hair was tied with a lavender ribbon of the same color, which was beautiful and delicate.

Qiao Xi's always pale pink lips became red and radiant at this time, Zhao Yuxi's gaze fell on it and couldn't help but stay for a while longer.

Zhao Yuxi didn't know that the cold boy in the wheelchair in the room was holding Qiao Xi's chin with **** in his eyes as he tried his best to kiss Qiao Xi.

"You're back?" Seeing Zhao Yuxi's resentful expression, the corner of Qiao Xi's mouth turned up even more.

Zhao Yuxi nodded, now she has no energy to deal with Qiao Xi.

"You look very energetic, you shouldn't be tired today." Qiao Xi had bad water in her eyes, she deliberately said the opposite.

Zhao Yuxi's brows twitched, if it weren't for her being unable to speak now, she would have been unable to restrain herself and wanted to go back.

Qiao Xi saw through the anger in the other party's eyes at a glance, and the smile on the corner of her mouth became even stronger, "Tomorrow you have to cheer!"

Zhao Yuxi twitched the corners of her stiff mouth and walked back to her room. She would never go to the hospital tomorrow to show her hospitality.

When Qiao Xi returned to the room, she fell on Lu Huo with a smile.