Chapter 174 extra 31

Seeing Lu Huo staring straight at him, Qiao Xi leaned closer to him, "Did you have a nightmare just now? What did you dream about, why are you crying?"

Saying that, her fingertips touched the ends of his reddish eyes, which were still wet with a little tear.

Lu Huo held her wrist, slender and warm.

The people in front of you are real.

He exerted force on his hand, Qiao Xi's body was unstable and fell directly on him. Before she could react, she was hugged by him and changed positions.

She lay on the bed.

"Lu Huo?"

Qiao Xi was stunned, and in front of her, Lu Huo's handsome face enlarged in front of her. She met his eyes, and there was a look she couldn't understand. His eyes were so dark, as if something was rolling. .

Feeling his whole body tense, she took the initiative to stretch out her little hand and hug him back, "What did you dream of?" It made him not only cry, but also so abnormal.

The girl's body in his arms was soft, warm, and felt real, not his fantasy.

Lu Huo looked at her, his eyes fell on her bright eyes, the tip of her nose, and Hong Yan's small mouth, slowly passing by, and finally, he met her eyes again, which reflected his appearance. .

"Dream?" Lu Huo said in a low, hoarse voice.

"Aren't you dreaming just now?" Qiao Xi hugged him, and her little hand went around his waist tenderly, stroking his back, as if to comfort him not to be afraid, "I dreamed too, did it. A very long, long dream, a good one, I almost didn't want to wake up."

She asked him, "Is your dream scary? When you slept just now, your brows were wrinkled. I called you several times and didn't wake up."

"Well, it's terrifying." Lu Huo couldn't distinguish between dreams and reality for a while. He was afraid that the Qiao Xi in front of him was his dream again.

Thinking like this, Lu Hu tightened his hand around the girl's wrist, his chin dropped, and his thin lips pressed directly on Qiao Xi's small mouth, biting her lips lightly, almost madly greedy for her. breath.

Lu Huo was a little fierce, causing her lips to ache slightly.

Qiao Xi wanted to push the person away, but she was stunned when she met his eyes.

Lu Huo's eyes were red and dark, covered with a layer of tears, he just stared at her directly.

Qiao Xi's heart softened, and he was free to plunder as he wanted.

When she was released, Lu Huo's thin lips fell on her ear with a hot breath, and he whispered to her: "I did have a dream, how sweet it was at the beginning, and how horrible it was at the end. "

In the dream, after knowing that she disappeared, he didn't know how he survived those times.

A heart was lost, his soul was also lost, his chest was so empty that he couldn't find her, so he could only helplessly wait for her sudden appearance.

He slept through the night, letting the darkness swallow him up. When she was extremely sleepy, she could only rely on sleeping on her bed and resting on her pillow before she could barely sleep.

When she was there, he scolded her for being squeamish, taught her to play bad, and said that she was annoying.

After she disappeared, he tasted heart-wrenching regret.

"Xixi." Lu Huo's voice was a little more hoarse, and his eyes darkened, "I dreamed of you."

Qiao Xi was stunned for a moment, then she laughed, "Why so coincidentally, I also dreamed of you." She asked him, "Lu Huo, what did you dream of me?"