Chapter 70

Qiao Xi did not expect such a funny scene.

Lu Huo and Ji Tuo went to the bathroom together, and she was waiting outside the lobby, not knowing what Lu Huo and Ji Tuo wanted.

She was a little worried that Lu Huo would be bullied by the other party. After all, Ji Tui had a problem with one leg, but he was able to walk, and Lu Huo could only barely stand and walk a few steps now. When the two met, Lu Huo would suffer a lot.

Corner of the corridor.

Lu Huo was in a wheelchair, and Ji Tui stood opposite him.

At this moment, Ji Retire looked at Lu Huan recklessly, especially at Lu Huo's legs, "Are both of your legs useless?"

If there is only one leg problem, Lu Huo does not need to use a wheelchair, but chooses crutches.

Inexplicably, Ji Tu suddenly felt that he was just a lame leg, which was better than Lu Huo's situation, not terribly bad.

Thinking of this, he laughed mockingly at himself, he had been reduced to being worse than anyone else.

Lu Huo raised his eyes and looked at the other party, "What's the problem?"

"It's alright, I just suddenly feel pity for you." Ji Tui leaned against the wall with a relaxed attitude, "It's just that your luck is better than mine, and you met Qiao Xi one step earlier."

Lu Huo tightened his hands slightly on both sides of the armrest.

Ji Tui said: "I originally thought she was false and pretentious, and then I found out that I misunderstood her. She helped me to stand out and stood in front of me to protect me. When I was sick, she accompanied me to see the doctor and stayed with me all the time. I'll take a drip."

When he mentioned Qiao Xi, a genuine smile appeared on his face, "I just realized that she is really good, I misunderstood her before. She won't look at me with sympathy or suspicion like other people. , in her eyes, I am who I am."

Lu Huo's thin lips pursed tightly.

"For the first time, I know that there will be people who will stand with me, who will not dislike me, care about no one's eyes, but only care about my feelings." Ji Tui said in a low voice, "The moment she stood up for me, I think, maybe I'm not too bad, I still have a chance to be liked."

Ji Tuo looked at Lu Huo, "If you didn't know her earlier than me, between me and you, she might not choose you..."

He didn't finish his words, but the meaning of the words was already obvious.

Lu Huo's brows were all cold and distant, and his dark eyes looked at each other coldly, "There is no if in this world. Even if there is, the person she likes is only me."

Ji Tuo frowned, "You can't walk with both legs, why are you so confident?"

Lu Huo's dark eyes reflected light, "Based on how she likes me."

The other party's eyes were bright, with confidence on his brows, and he was not afraid of his provocation at all, and his firm appearance stabbed him in the eye.

"Xixi took the lead for you and sent you to the hospital, that's just her courtesy to the guests, you don't need to take it too seriously." Lu Hu's thin lips twitched, "After all, she has already forgotten about these little things. ."

Ji Tuo's eyes were dark, he turned to Shang Lu Hu's eyes, "Aren't you afraid that I will take her away?"

"Didn't you already try it?" Lu Huo sneered, "Your deliberate provocation on the phone is really naive."