Chapter 8

Drops of water dripped from the wet hair, and the youthful brows of the young man by the window were wrinkled.

His dark eyes stared at Qiao Xi, as if to distinguish her words.

The moonlit night is quiet.

Qiao Xi's hand holding the big gift box was tired, she put the gift box by the window, "This is a gift for you, my hand is sore, you open the door and let me in."

Lu Huo's lips pursed tightly, "It's too late now."

Qiao Xi raised her eyebrows, "Are you worried that I will take advantage of you?"

Anyway, she wasn't worried about what Lu Huo would do to her, after all, Lu Huo couldn't run away from her.

Lu Huo glanced at her faintly, "No."

The girl wearing a light green dress outside the window looked at him impatiently, "Don't you want to see me?"

Lu Huo's voice was low and deep, "I don't want to."

The next second, the small leaf buds on the top of his head quietly emerged.

Qiao Xi's eyes narrowed slightly, but this time she didn't rashly reach out to touch it.

She stared at the small leaf bud above his head and continued to ask, "You don't like me coming to you?"

Lu Huo's tone was flat, "I don't like it."

On the top of his head, Xiaoyeya swayed.

Qiao Xi was shocked, and she said again: "You don't want me to appear?"

After a while, Lu Huo met her beautiful eyes and said coldly, "I don't want you to appear, I don't want you to disturb my life."

On top of his head, the tender little leaf buds swayed from side to side with every word he said.

The cold and beautiful boy had a small leaf bud that swayed on his head, and there was an indescribable contrast in the cuteness.

Qiao Xi resisted the urge to reach out and squeeze Xiao Yeya, and she fell silent.

Xiaoyeya seemed to pop up every time when Lu Huo was talking, and it would stay there for more than ten seconds.

When Lu Hu was answering the question just now, the small leaf sprout appeared.

The questions he answered were consistent, either he was telling the truth or he was lying. If Lu Huo was telling the truth, Xiaoyeya would pop up every time he said something.

Qiao Xi is very smart. After analyzing it like this, she instantly understood something.

She moved the big gift box that had just been placed on the window sill and moved closer to the window.

Under the moonlight, Qiao Xi smiled like a seductive little goblin, "You are sitting too far, come here, I have something to tell you."

Lu Huo looked at her without moving the wheelchair.

"If you don't come, I'll stay here tonight and won't leave." Qiao Xi looked like an unreasonable little rogue.

Lu Huo knew that what she said was true, and she sat outside waiting for him earlier this morning.

He lowered his eyes and turned his wheelchair closer to the window.

The girl has only been here for a while, and the air is already soaked with her faint fragrance, and it easily floats into his nose.

The messy bangs covered his brows and eyes, Lu Huo didn't look at her, "Go ahead."

Qiao Xi leaned over the window sill and leaned closer to the boy in the window.