Chapter 80

It was almost noon when we arrived at the resort.

Ye Zixin and Han Yu, and Fang Tang, one of Han Yu's brothers had arrived ahead of schedule.

There is a characteristic food street on both sides of the road, and each storefront is very charming. The resort is in the middle of the mountain, the car is parked in the parking lot outside the villa, and several people have to walk for a while on the road.

Han Yu was familiar with the terrain, and he led everyone to the hall to get the room card.

Then the waiter led a few people to their respective rooms.

The villa is located in the virgin forest, with flowers and trees everywhere, and the air is very good.

Qiao Xi followed Lu Huo slowly, and the staff led them over a long wooden bridge with a small stream under the bridge.

When he went to the place where he stayed, Qiao Xi discovered that it was a small villa built on wood by the stream.

Qiao Xi took the room card from the staff and pushed the door in. The room was large and bright. There is also a large balcony for viewing the scenery outside, a stream flowing down the river outside, and a layer of green trees on the opposite side.

Most importantly, Qiao Xi found a hot spring bath outside the large balcony.

Opposite the bath are two reclining chairs and a small coffee table. I don't know if it is for people watching from the balcony or watching the hot springs.

The girl's black eyes were bright, and she didn't know what bad idea she was planning.

After a few people had lunch together, Ye Zixin accompanied Han Yu to the wine cellar of the villa for wine tasting. Fang Tang wanted to go for a walk around. It happened that Han Yu's friend Yang Zui also wanted to go, so the two went for a walk by the stream.

Qiao Xi took Lu Hu out of the villa and went shopping in the food court.

The decoration of the stores on the street is relatively simple, and it has the meaning of visiting the ancient town.

Passing by a snack bar, Qiao Xi was so attracted by the fragrance that she couldn't help taking Lu Huo in.

There weren't many people in the store, Qiao Xi and Lu Huo were very good looking, and Lu Huo was in a wheelchair, such a combination was very eye-catching in the small store just after walking in.

Qiao Xi chose a seat by the window, and just as he sat down, the proprietress came over.

"What do you two eat?" The proprietress handed over the menu.

Qiao Xi saw at a glance that the green energy in the other party's hand was only 15%. She glanced at the other party subconsciously.

Now that Zhao Yuxi has no system, she is not worried that Zhao Yuxi will always attack the other party.

Qiao Xi asked for a crab yellow dumpling, a small wonton with seaweed and fresh shrimp, and a crystal-wrapped rice dumpling.

"You two, please wait a moment." After placing the order, the proprietress hurried to the kitchen to prepare. In the small back kitchen, there was a small square table, and a little boy sat beside it and wrote carefully, stroke by stroke.

The proprietress brought out the steamed xiao long bao from the cage and handed it to the little boy, "Xiao Qu, bring it to the guests at table number three."

The little boy took the plate in both hands and walked out obediently.

He put the xiaolongbao on Qiao Xi's table, and one second it was still straight, the next second he showed a few small white teeth, and his voice was immature, "Sister and brother, your xiaolongbao."