Chapter 97

The atmosphere in the living room was serious and awkward, and Qiao Xi felt that there was no need for him to participate in such a thing.

"Mom, I'm going to have breakfast first." Qiao Xi said.

Huo Yu raised his head to look at her, "Xiaoxi, I want to talk to you."

Qiao Xi wanted to refuse.

Huo Yu begged in a low voice, "Just to talk, I've known you for so many years, do I no longer have the qualifications to chat with you?" His voice lowered, and he lost his former arrogance.

On the opposite side, Zhao Yuxi was mixed with anger and hatred, and her eyes were flushed red.

How proud Huo Yu is and how difficult it is to train, she knows better than anyone else that she has been chasing behind Huo Yu in the last life and haunted him for a long time before he fell in love with her.

Why is it so easy for Qiao Xi to take away the other party's arrogance, arrogance, and let Huo Yu beg her.

Even Lu Huo, who has always liked her and guarded her, also likes Qiao Xi.

Under Zhao Yuxi's eyes, the hateful eyes were about to turn into needles, stabbing at Qiao Xi.

Why is Qiao Xi not dead yet?

Qiao Xi should have died of the disease long ago, instead of staying in the world and taking everything from her.

Mother Qiao was soft-hearted, Huo Yu was the son of a friend, and she was also a child she grew up with and was a childhood sweetheart with her daughter. She sighed and said, "Xiaoxi, you two go talk. No matter what happens. , you are all friends."

This time, Mother Qiao emphasized her friends, which also meant that she would no longer agree with Huo Yu being with her daughter.

After all, Huo Yu has a relationship with his niece Zhao Yuxi, so he can no longer involve his daughter in it.

Hearing this, Qiao Xi didn't refuse anymore, she got up and walked out.

Huo Yu stood up immediately and followed silently.

"Huo Yu..." Zhao Yuxi looked at the two walking out, she wanted to stop them.

"Let them talk, they have known each other for so many years, there is no need to affect their friendship because of what happened today." Mother Qiao stopped Zhao Yuxi from following her.

"Auntie..."

Mother Qiao's heart was very uncomfortable about this.

In her opinion, she has always regarded Huo Yu as the best son-in-law, but now half of the son-in-law and niece are involved, especially, Zhao Yuxi knows that Huo Yu likes Qiao Xi.

This incident made her a little nervous.

Outside, Qiao Xi walked into the garden and stopped. Today's weather is better. There is sunshine and warmth in the morning, which makes people feel happy.

And Huo Yu behind Qiao Xi was not happy. His broad shoulders slumped a little, and his spirit was very poor. At this time, he was no longer in the usual high-spiritedness and coldness.

"Xiaoxi, I was drunk last night, I thought she was you." Huo Yu explained again, "The person I like is you, so..."

Qiao Xi turned to look at him, "What you and Zhao Yuxi did last night has nothing to do with me, you don't need to explain to me."

Huo Yu seemed to be hit hard again, and his face became even worse in the sun, "You don't care, so I don't need to explain."

The current Qiao Xi has that Lu Huo in her heart, so she doesn't care what he did last night.