Chapter14

Qiao Xi also deliberately swayed his feet, and his thin ankles rubbed against the boy's black trousers, which was very annoying.

Lu Huo could only lower his head and start to help the girl untie the ribbon on her ankle. He pulled back the bow, then stopped.

"Continue." Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo happily, and he looked really good with his eyebrows lowered and serious.

"Don't move." Lu Huo held her ankle, "The ribbon is tied."

"Tie the knot? How could this be." Lu Huo, who bowed his head, didn't see it, and Qiao Xi's eyes were full of smiles.

Lu Huo didn't hum, his knuckles were clear, and his slender fingers quickly untied the tight knot.

The little things are effortless, but it takes effort, the young man looks serious, and it takes a while for him to untie the dead knot.

"Untwisted." Lu Hu handed the thin light yellow ribbon back to her.

Qiao Xi didn't take the ribbon, but looked at him eagerly, "You help me tie my hair, my hand hurts, and I can't tie it with one hand."

Lu Huo glanced at her lightly, "Qiao Xi."

"It really hurts." Qiao Xi put her left hand under Lu Huo's eyes, "Look, it's all red."

Lu Huo squeezed the ribbon tightly, and after a while, he lowered his eyes, "I won't tie my hair."

Qiao Xi frowned, "I'll teach you."

She turned around and turned her back to Lu Huo, "You grab my hair first, hold it, and then wrap the ribbon around it. It's easy."

Qiao Xi pursed her lips and snickered, he was really easy to coax.

The girl's hair was black and smooth, Lu Huo gently held it, and his hand was soft. He moved awkwardly and helped her tie her hair awkwardly.

The nose is full of the fragrance of a girl.

Lu Huo subconsciously held his breath, he endured the pain in his chest, and when he took another breath, the fragrance of the girl came densely, and he closed his eyes and gave up resistance.

The girl's hair was so slippery that she couldn't hold it at all. Lu Hu struggled to tie a bow tie, twisting and twisting, and some disobedient hair didn't go in.

Qiao Xi didn't mind at all, she praised him sweetly.

When she got out of the car, she helped Lu Huo put on a hat. She stole the man out. She had to cover it up so that she could not be discovered.

The car was parked near the square. The morning sun was rotting and fell on the fountain in the square. The water in the pool was sparkling with silver light.

Looking at the place surrounded by a few children in the distance, Qiao Xi suddenly said, "Wait for me here."

Lu Huo stayed where he was, watching her leave.

The sun was fierce, and he lowered his eyes and sat silently in his wheelchair.

The light fell on him, and the clear and cold young man was like beautiful white porcelain, fragile and fragile.

"Lu Huo."

I don't know how long it took, Qiao Xi came back.

The girl came to him, holding a large bunch of small goldfish hydrogen balloons in her hand, and handed it to him, "For you."

In the sun, she was too dazzling.

I don't know if the sun is too strong today, Lu Huo's chest is a little hot, and his fingers on the armrest are stiff, "Why give me these?"