Chapter 135

Seeing her daughter wake up, Mother Qiao cried and laughed, laughed and cried, until she found a doctor, checked her daughter clearly, and confirmed that there was no problem, and Mother Qiao's heart was really at ease.

"Your father and I have imagined countless situations and made a lot of psychological preparations. Fortunately, Xiaoxi, you are still awake." Mother Qiao is really happy, and her beloved baby is safe and sound.

She doesn't have to lie in bed unconscious and motionless. Every day she sees her heart is broken. She raised such a delicate baby, but she has to suffer such hardships. .

Fortunately, my daughter is now awake.

Mother Qiao told Qiao Xi, "Xiao Xi, there is something I want to make clear to you."

"What's the matter?" Qiao Xi became angry when she looked at her mother, and she listened obediently.

"Do you still remember the day you fell ill?" Mother Qiao asked Qiao Xi.

"Remember, when I went to the kitchen, I happened to be sick."

"After you got sick, I was very worried. Zhao Yuxi went to help you get your medicine." Thinking back on that day, Qiao's mother was angry and frightened, and she was still in shock after so long, "At that time, Zhao Yuxi changed yours for your medicine. Now, switch to a drug that is bad for heart patients and causes you to die suddenly."

"She almost let me kill you. It's too vicious." Mother Qiao told her daughter, "But don't worry, Zhao Yuxi has been arrested. She has done something wrong and will be punished."

When Qiao Xi was in a coma, she could hear them mention it, so she already knew it.

She knew that Zhao Yuxi didn't like her, but she didn't know that the other party didn't like her so much that she was going to kill her.

"Don't be afraid, Xiaoxi, it's all over together." Mother Qiao sighed, "It's your mother who is sorry for you. She doesn't know who you are, and you have suffered so much."

"Mom, it's not your fault. I've recovered now. My body is unprecedentedly healthy, and I'm in good shape. Instead, it's a blessing in disguise."

Mother Qiao saw that her daughter's little face had become more white and tender during this period of time, and her spirit was indeed looking better than before. She reached out and rubbed her daughter's face, which felt very good.

Mother Qiao said with a smile: "When you finish a more detailed examination, let the doctor observe it for two more days and confirm that nothing is wrong, then you will be discharged."

Qiao Xi nodded obediently.

Mother Qiao added, "I'll let someone inform your grandmother about your waking up. She has been worried for a long time. So many things have happened recently, and now I finally have good news to tell her the old man."

The person sent by Mother Qiao told Grandma Yang that Qiao Xi woke up today.

Grandma Yang was recovering from her injuries at home, and Mrs. Liu has not gone back. She plans to stay with the old sisters for a while before leaving. After all, it is not easy for them to meet together.

Hearing this news, Mrs. Liu was also very happy, "When I saw Xiaoxi's face, I said that it was very good, every misfortune turned into good luck, and there was a life of help from nobles, and then there will be no disasters, only happiness for a lifetime. You see, I'm right, she's awake now, and everything will be smooth sailing in the future."

Grandma Yang nodded in agreement, "I hope she can really go well and be safe in the future." She thought of her eldest granddaughter, and her heart tightened again, "I will go back to my room to change clothes and go to the hospital to see her. Really reassuring."