Chapter 26

After the fireworks were over, the surroundings fell silent and fell into darkness.

Qiao Xi looked at the boundless night, and she asked the rich, "How much black energy has been eliminated this time?"

The rich little girl was a little excited, "Master, it's 10%." Now Lu Huo has only 59% of the black energy.

The evening breeze blew gently, and Qiao Xi asked, "Has Xiao Lu Huo returned to the small house in the past?"

Rich: "Master, he has gone back."

Qiao Xi responded lightly.

The night is thick, the moon is hidden behind the clouds, showing crooked teeth.

There was a sudden knock on the window, not loud, but very clear in the quiet night.

Lu Huo just came out of the study, holding the fire in his hand, when he heard the sound of knocking on the window, he turned his wheelchair and walked over.

Open the window, there is no one outside.

He waited quietly.

After dozens of seconds, it was the girl who couldn't hold her breath. She stood up from the bottom of the window and met Lu Huo's dark and quiet eyes.

"Why don't you feel surprised at all?" Qiao Xi looked at the boy in the dark blue pajamas in the window.

Qing Jun's brows were somewhat cold, which was different from the cute look of milk.

Little Luhu has grown up.

Grow up healthy and become a good-looking boy.

Qiao Xi blinked, the sourness in his chest a little less.

Lu Huo looked at her with dark eyes and chuckled, "No one else will come except you."

It was obvious that he was telling the truth, and she should be satisfied. After all, she was the only one in Lu Hu's world, and he could only be with her.

But Qiao Xi was not happy. She didn't want Lu Huo's world to be lonely and lonely. She hoped that he would live a free and happy life, and have friends who are worthy of his heart.

He doesn't have to shine, he doesn't have to be dazzling, as long as he is happy every day.

Qiao Xi approached the window sill, and the distance between the two became less, "What are you doing?"

"Read the book." Lu Huo struggled with the flameout in his hand, trying to jump towards Qiao Xi, but his big hand tightened, and the soft snowball couldn't move at all.

He looked at the girl outside the window, "It's so late, why did you suddenly come to me?"

"I miss you, so I'll come to see you." Qiao Xi was very straightforward, her big beautiful eyes fixed on Lu Huo, as if she really came to take a look at him.

Lu Huan tightened, and the flameout in his hand quickly struggled.

It's going to die, it's going to be pinched to death!

"Lu Huo, sit down a bit." Qiao Xi said.

Lu Huo's wheelchair turned and approached the girl outside the window.

The next second, she was like a messed up little villain, her waist crossed the window sill, she leaned down, stretched out her hand and rubbed his head violently.

His short black hair became messy in an instant, and the messy bangs covered his eyebrows.

The boy is a little more childish.