Chapter 11

Under the table, Qiao Xi secretly laughed.

Looking at the girl with bright eyes at his feet, Lu Huo's eyes were a little helpless.

Qiao Xi's hand clings to Lu Huo's foot and does not let go. She even pinches him lightly with her fingertips and silently says, "Mobile phone."

Lu Huo's body tensed instantly.

The girl didn't use any force at all, where are her soft fingertips pinching people? More like trolling.

His lowered eyes looked at Qiao Xi in warning.

Qiao Xi could only let go, she looked at him eagerly.

Lu Huo's thin lips pursed tightly. Under the eyes of Butler Lu and Dr. Jin, his hand on the armrest reached out to the bottom of the table, and in the next second, Qiao Xi grabbed it.

The long eyelashes trembled lightly, and Lu Huo felt that the cool fingertips were writing back and forth on the palm of his hand.

The girl's strength was very light, and the palm of her hand was itchy too much, like a small ant biting at the tip of his heart bit by bit, making people uncomfortable and unbearable, but helpless.

Lu Huo's eyes darkened, as if he couldn't stand it, he closed his palms and grabbed the girl's hand.

Qiao Xi blinked, she hadn't finished writing yet.

Lu Huo didn't look at the girl under the table, he clasped the girl's hand expressionlessly.

"Master confused." Dr. Jin wanted to step forward, "I'll check for you."

"It's not convenient here, let's go out for treatment." After Lu Huo finished speaking, he let go of Qiao Xi's hand, turned the wheelchair, and left the desk.

Butler Lu and Doctor Jin followed.

The study was quiet, and Qiao Xi didn't move. Who knows if they would suddenly come in again.

She looked down at the hand she was holding. Lu Huo squeezed it so hard just now that the back of her hand was red.

Outside, Lu Huo saw Qiao Xi's phone on the table, he went over and pretended to put it away inadvertently. The next second, the phone suddenly rang.

Butler Lu and Dr. Jin looked at him at the same time.

Lu Huo calmly switched off the phone.

"Master, this is..." Butler Lu said.

Lu Huo frowned and handed the phone to the maid who was standing not far away, "Put your phone away."

The maid was frightened a moment ago, but now she responded quickly, "I'm sorry young master, I just put it down when I was cleaning."

She quickly took the phone with the cherry blossom pink phone case and put it in her pocket, "I'm sorry, Master, I'll pay attention next time."

Butler Lu glanced at the maid and said nothing.

Dr. Jin stepped forward and checked Lu Huo's legs. Butler Lu and the maid consciously exited the small house.

Lu Huo has been unable to walk since he was a child. The strange thing is that his feet are conscious like normal people.

Doctor Jin squatted down and observed Lu Huo's legs.

The reason for not walking all the year round is that his legs are thinner than normal people's, which may be the reason why Lu Huo insists on massaging all the time. Muscle atrophy in both legs is not serious.

The complexion of Lu Huo's two calves was blue and black, and it looked like he had been poisoned. When he first saw it, he couldn't help but be shocked. The old man Lu told him that it suddenly appeared when Lu Huo was a child, and it was blue and black. Portions are getting bigger.