Chapter 6

Qiao Xi squatted in front of him, raised his head, and looked at him with a smile.

Her dark eyes seemed to be filled with him.

Lu Huo's face tensed, his fingers on the armrest stiffened. It was the first time he saw himself in the eyes of others.

Qiao Xi's hand was always under Lu Huo's eyes, and she said pitifully, "My legs are numb from squatting."

Lu Huo's low voice was somewhat hoarse, "Get up."

Qiao Xi was playing tricks, and her beautiful little hand shook in front of Lu Huo, "Here, you just hit."

Lu Huo lowered his eyes and looked at the girl's fair hands, not to mention a little red on the back, there were no flaws, it was very smooth and delicate.

How can there be such a little rascal? Cheeky to the extreme, no scolding, no beating!

With his fingertips clenched, Lu Huo sighed and reached out to hold Qiao Xi's wrist.

Lu Huo didn't see that the energy bar on the back of Qiao Xi's hand was brighter.

He picked up the thin light green ribbon expressionlessly, wrapped it awkwardly around her wrist, and tied a crooked bow.

Qiao Xi looked at the sudden increase in golden energy, she deliberately said: "It's ugly, you tie it up again."

Lu Huo let go of her hand, glanced at the rogue girl in front of him lightly, and warned her, "Qiao Xi, don't be too greedy."

Qiao Xi blinked, watching the jumping number on the energy bar, from 10% to 12%, she really wanted to continue touching Lu Huo greedily.

She snorted, stood up, and brushed the light green skirt from Lu Huo's black trousers, "I'm leaving."

This time, Lu Huo didn't keep silent, he replied softly, "Yeah."

The bright spring is gone.

He continued to rot in the gloomy little house like a stick of mud.

In front of Qiao's house, Qiao Xi happened to meet Zhao Yuxi who came back from outside.

In just two days, Mother Qiao has already prepared a lot of clothes for Zhao Yuxi. She is now wearing the new styles of the season. She was originally pretty, but now she is dressed up a lot more delicately.

Looking at Qiao Xi, whose face was white and translucent, and her face was rosy, Zhao Yuxi was secretly surprised. The other party's face seemed to be better than yesterday, "Xiao Xi, you went out today? Is there any discomfort in your body?"

Qiao Xi met Zhao Yuxi's sympathetic gaze, she felt amused, and said casually, "It's the same."

Zhao Yuxi nodded, "You just came back from outside, take a good rest."

Her rebirth has changed a lot of time lines, and Qiao Xi must have been influenced by her to delay the time of death.

The rich little **** sounded, "Master, this woman has become stinky again."

Qiao Xi wondered, "Zhao Yuxi has become stinky?"

"Master, she carries a system that absorbs green energy." Fu Fu asked Bawang for advice yesterday, "As long as the other party's system is upgraded, the odor will increase."

"Absorb green energy?" Qiao Xi thought it was amazing. She had only seen Lu Huo's golden energy and black energy, but had never seen any green energy.

The rich explained: "Not everyone will have green energy. Only those who have kindness in their hearts and are in the dark will have it. Green energy can support and protect them. If they lose it, they will die."