Chapter 116

Hearing Lu Huo's words, Qiao Xi lowered her head to look at her golden tail lying on her stomach again, her brows were a little smug.

Only then did she know that Lu Huo liked her so much, she didn't even tease him, he himself was out of control.

Qiao Xi frowned, she laughed and teased Lu Huo, "You are all hurt, what else are you thinking about?"

In the end, Lu Huo was a young man who did not experience love. In this respect, he was lacking in confidence, and he was ashamed of his own bad thoughts. Now he was teased by the girl, his pale face turned red again, and the feeling of weakness between his eyebrows made him feel sick It looks good to bully.

Qiao Xi's courage grew.

She was lying on Lu Hu's tail, and before she could get up, her two little hands hugged his tail directly, and the little bright white face also took the initiative to stick to his tail.

Qiao Xi's skin was smooth and delicate, her little face was tender and soft, just like that, Lu Huo's tail swayed uncontrollably, "Xixi!"

The girl touched his tail at such a close distance, how could Lu Huo withstand such stimulation?

In the past, he always felt that his tail was an ugly thing that could not be seen. Even though Qiao Xi said that he liked it all day after he was cured, he still had some grudges in his heart, and the golden tail was like a foreign object.

At the moment, the girl is intimate, hugging his tail tightly, her little face still sticking to his tail.

"Xixi, get up." Lu Huo didn't dare to move any more.

"No." Qiao Xi didn't want to let go, she raised her little face, her black and bright eyes reflected his appearance, "You didn't dislike my dirty feet just now, and you helped me warm them up, now I'll hug yours. What happened to the tail?"

She told him softly: "Lu Huo, love is mutual, your eyes are full of me, look at my eyes, and you too."

At the chest, Lu Hu couldn't help throbbing, his heart seemed to be hit hard, causing him to go numb.

Growing up, Lu Huo never thought that someone would treat him like this.

It seems that the hardships and disasters he has suffered in the past are all in exchange for a Xixi that belongs to him.

If so, he has no complaints.

The Adam's apple tightened, and Lu Huo's dark eyes were also hot. His emotion just rose, and the next moment, the girl got into the quilt.

He didn't have time to stop it, and immediately, a strong sense of irritation came from his tail, and Lu Huan's body tensed instantly, as if to resist the unexpected attack, "Xixi, don't pinch."

The girl was under the quilt, pinching the most vulnerable position of his tail with her fingertips.

As if unbearable, Lu Hu's hands tugged at the sheets on both sides, his knuckles were white due to the force, and the grunting sound overflowed from his lips and teeth, which was almost fatally sexy.

Across the quilt, Qiao Xi also heard the low and muffled groan of the boy, and could hear that he wanted to suppress it, but it still overflowed.

Wu Liang's eyes were full of cunning. Qiao Xi just pinched it as a counterattack for being bullied by him before, but did not dare to play too much. She still remembered that Lu Huo was a patient.

"Xixi, come out!" Lu Huo's voice was hoarse, wanting to reach out to catch the girl under the quilt.

At this moment, Qiao Xi was obedient, and her head slowly drilled out of the quilt.