Chapter 133

"Master, you are too bad!" The rich little **** said, "You made Lu Huo cry."

When Qiao Xi saw Lu Huo's eyes turning red, she regretted it and died of anxiety. She kept thinking about getting rich, "Shut up."

When she passed out, she could hear the voices of the people around her and hear everyone's words.

At the beginning, getting rich didn't report Lu Huo to her. She was happy to listen to it. However, gradually, she didn't know if getting rich was too boring. His head was about to explode from the noise.

She was able to wake up early, and she really had some credit for it, so much to say.

Being scolded by Qiao Xi for getting rich, he felt aggrieved for a while, but he still said a lot, and he told Qiao Xi: "Master, Lu Huo has quietly cried several times, don't make him cry again."

Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo, who had red eyes in front of her, and she responded to the rich: "Well."

"Lu Huo." Looking at his red eyes, Qiao Xike felt distressed, "I'm sorry, I teased you just now."

She stretched out her hands, "I miss you."

She listened to his voice every day, but she couldn't respond to him. She was helpless, distressed, and anxious.

She couldn't hear Lu Huo's cry, nor could she see Lu Huo's reddened eyes, she could only listen to the rich and shattered telling her that Lu Huan cried quietly.

She was distressed.

He didn't cry when he was bullied as a child, and he didn't cry when he knew he was about to die in the last life, but now, because of her, his eyes were secretly red several times.

Lu Huo swallowed his tight throat fiercely, his thin lips pursed tightly, and he hugged the girl who was too bad in front of him.

His heart, which had been pinched until it stopped beating a second ago, was beating wildly because she was in his arms.

Qiao Xi raised her hand, her fingertips lightly touched his reddish eye sockets and the end of his eyes that were dyed red, obviously distressed, she still couldn't help laughing: "Lu Huo ,you really......"

Her dark eyes were bent, filled with him, "You really love me miserably."

Lu Huo's heart seemed to be lightly scratched by a claw, and then thrown into the molasses pot. A faint smile appeared in his dark eyes again, "Yeah."

Qiao Xi didn't expect him to admit it directly, her beautiful eyes were as bright as stars, she cupped Lu Hu's face with both hands, raised her chin, and took the initiative to kiss the corner of his lips, very distressed, " How did you lose so much weight?"

Lu Huo's face was originally cold, but now that he has lost weight, his outline has become more distinct and deep, and he looks more cold and cool.

The girl's palm was soft, as if it had no bones, and was attached to his face. Lu Huo's dark eyes stared at her like this. For many days, he was afraid that it was a dream in front of him.

He was afraid that he would wake up, but she was still lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

Lu Huo couldn't bear to blink.

As if seeing through his thoughts, Qiao Xi's soft palm pressed closer to his face, she raised her head again, and approached him.

Shuihong's little mouth opened slightly, her teeth nibbled his lower lip, and a slight tingling came, she smiled and said, "Lu Hu, don't be afraid, I'm really awake."

She looked at him and said distressedly: "I've been in a coma for so long, you must be worried, Lu Huo, I'm fine now, and I won't sleep again."

She felt that her body had never been more relaxed and comfortable, especially her heart. When she left Lu Hu before, even if she didn't get sick, it would sometimes throb a few times, which was not healthy.