Chapter 92

When Mother Qiao saw her daughter say these words, the corner of the boy's mouth turned upside down, she choked her breath, and said, "Come with me, Xiaoxi, Lu Huo, sit down for a while."

Qiao Xi got up, winked at Lu Hu, and gave him a small look to signal that he was at ease.

Watching the girl leave, Lu Huo slightly raised the corner of his lips, and he was a little worried that the girl would be scolded by her mother.

On the side, Zhao Yuxi looked at Lu Huo and sneered: "My aunt and uncle will not approve of you and Qiao Xi being together, how could someone like Qiao Xi who grew up in their palms promise to let her be with you? Together, now Qiao Xi is in a fresh period for you, and when the time passes, she will not be willing to go against her parents' wishes for you."

Lu Huo's eyes moved to her, "You are wrong."

If he hadn't experienced that when he was in danger, Qiao Xi stood in front of him for the first time, if he hadn't seen himself standing up in the future, he might have believed the other party's words.

Lu Huo's eyes were bright.

As long as Qiao Xi doesn't let go or abandon him, no matter what other people say or think, he will not be shaken.

He only believed in Qiao Xi.

The boy in the wheelchair looked calm and refuted her words. The other party had no fear of confronting Qiao Xi's parents, and Zhao Yuxi's chest was blocked.

She was obviously someone she didn't want before, but when she was reborn in this life, she had already planned to make up for the other party and stay with them, but the other party despised her and went to climb Qiao Xi's high branch.

Zhao Yuxi felt very uncomfortable.

In the room, Mother Qiao asked Qiao Xi to close the door.

Qiao Xi said bluntly: "Mom, if you try to persuade me to break up with Lu Huo, I'm afraid I'll have to rebel once and I can't listen to you."

Mother Qiao glanced at her angrily, "You child, your mother hasn't said anything yet, so you defended it? Do you like that Lu Huo so much?"

Qiao Xi nodded, "I like it, I like it very much."

Mother Joe took a step back.

She said slowly: "You are young, how do you really understand what love is? If you just want to try to fall in love, mother can find a more suitable person for you, or Huo Yu, mother can see that he is very I like you, your childhood sweethearts, and your father and I can rest assured that you are with him."

Qiao Xi walked over, sat down beside her, next to her, "Mom, I don't want Huo Yu, and I don't want anyone else, I just want Lu Huo."

Mother Qiao did not expect her daughter's attitude to be so firm.

"From childhood to adulthood, everything you get is the most perfect, the best, that Lu Huo's legs can't walk... Mom doesn't discriminate against disabled people, but it's a fact, have you ever thought that you will follow Will he be laughed at by others when he is together?"

The little princess who grew up loved and loved by thousands of people finally chose a disabled person. Mother Qiao just thought about it and felt wronged for her daughter.

It's easy to like, but difficult to get along with. Perhaps, her daughter will give up when she can't stand other people's strange eyes in the future.

Qiao Xi shook his head, "Mom, you know me, I have never cared about other people's eyes and opinions."

"Also, in the eyes of you and Dad, or in the eyes of other people, maybe Lu Huo is not perfect and not the best, but for me, he is the best and the most suitable person for me."