Chapter 48

Qiao Xi thought it was novel and interesting, and now the little Lu Huan was very young.

She deliberately scratched the palm of his hand with her fingertips, and in the next moment, Lu Huo's hand trembled, and then closed it tightly.

He looked at her, begging for mercy in his eyes, and he whispered to her, "Xixi."

Qiao Xi's small mouth pursed tightly, and the dark eyes were full of smiles.

The current Lu Huo is too pure, it's just too easy to bully.

In the afternoon, Qiao Xi heard the two girls in front whispering gossip.

"Just now, school beauty Zheng Yingying went to confess to Li Hao, who was second in grade."

"Didn't she ask you to help deliver the love letter to Lu Hu only yesterday?" The tablemate was shocked.

"Lu Huo rejected her in front of so many people. I heard that Zheng Yingying cried when she returned to the classroom. She must be sad, so she wanted to find the second grader to get revenge on Lu Huo."

"Does the school girl really like good grades, Li Hao agreed?"

"I will definitely agree. The two are together. The school beauty is so beautiful. After Lu Huo knows the news, he will definitely regret it." After speaking, the girl in front secretly turned her head and glanced at Lu Huo who was reading a book. Know if the other party has heard.

"However, I heard that after Zhang Tu knew that the school flower and Li Hao were together, he went to warn Li Hao and told him not to leave after school."

The female tablemate shook her head, "Boys are naive, and they always speak with their fists."

...

At the back, Qiao Xi retracted her ears. She approached Lu Huo and asked him directly, "The school flower is with someone else, do you regret it?"

Lu Huo turned his hand over the book for a while, and he shook his head with a stern face. He told Qiao Xi seriously, "I don't like her."

Qiao Xi nodded, "She is not beautiful enough, her personality is not good, and her academic performance is not good. It is right that you don't like her."

Thinking of something, Qiao Xi's eyes were bright, she seemed to be making a bad idea, "Little Huohu, what kind of girl do you like."

Now Lu Huo is relatively simple and easy to deceive, and she wants to set his mate selection criteria.

The girl's eyes were bright and clear, as if she could read people's hearts. Lu Hu's neck was flushed, and he subconsciously turned his eyes away, "I don't know."

"That means there is no standard of liking?" Qiao Xi smiled, or, if there is no standard, it means that Xiao Luhu has not thought about love affairs.

Lu Huo lowered his eyes and replied softly, "Well, no."

The next second, green leaf buds appeared above his head.

Joey: ...

Little Luhu is lying! He has standards he likes!

Why didn't you tell her, are you embarrassed to tell her?

Qiao Xi was extremely depressed, she looked at his outline that was beginning to become hard and cold, and realized that Xiao Lu Huo had grown up.

She couldn't help but educate: "Little Huhu, you are still young, you should concentrate on your studies and not fall in love early, that's not right. A good student should only have learning in his heart."