Chapter 158 extra 15

Qiao Xi's eyes were bright, and she had a pair of cute cat ears on her head. She looked at him eagerly, "Why don't you move?"

It seemed that the position of the tail on the back was a little itchy, and Qiao Xi wagged her tail unconsciously.

The phone in Lu Huo's hand could hardly be held, and when he shook it, the light of the flashlight flashed in the tent.

The girl in front of her is like a seductive fairy. Lu Huo's hand was placed on her waist, and her fingers were stiff.

Unlike his thin, firm touch, the girl's waist was too thin and too soft. Lu Huo's face tightened, trying to ignore his subordinates and the touch of his fingertips.

Qiao Xi was dissatisfied with Lu Huo's actions, her little hand covered his, and she took him and touched her waist again.

Qiao Xi couldn't see, the young man in the dim light had extremely red ears.

"Lu Huo, are you in a hurry, where did you touch me when I was still a cat?"

Qiao Xi was worried that just touching her waist would have no effect, she quickly got up, then turned around and turned her back to Lu Huo, "And my back, you should have touched my back at that time."

Qiao Xi kept trying to recall.

At that time, she was anxious for Lu Huo to take her, and she didn't pay much attention to where Lu Huo met her.

In front of him, the girl turned her back to him, the light in her hand fell on her, and her complexion was white.

Lu Huo could clearly see that the tail behind her came out from under the skirt, and the snow-white fur was so beautiful that people wanted to hold it and play with it.

"Quick, and your back." The girl urged.

"Um."

Lu Huo's hand avoided the girl's tail and placed it on her back.

"It's not like that." Qiao Xi turned her head, the two cat ears in her hair drooped listlessly, "You seem to be touching your waist from head to toe?"

"Okay." Lu Huo cooperated with the girl, his palm was marked by the edge of the phone, and his other hand stretched out to the girl's neck, put his palm on it, and slowly moved from the back of her neck. Take care.

The girl's figure is slender, and the fabric of the skirt on her body is light and soft. His hand is close to him, and he can clearly feel her slender lines.

Lu Huo's cold and white face was hot, and he was glad that the girl turned her back to him and didn't see the look on his face.

Lu Huo didn't dare to go down or touch the girl's tail as the palm of his hand went down to the waist.

"How is it?" Qiao Xi turned back anxiously, "Did my tail disappear?"

Lu Huo shook his head, "It may have nothing to do with my touch."

When he met the girl's eyes, he looked stunned, "Your eyes..."

"What's wrong with my eyes?" Qiao Xi quickly asked.

"It turned blue."

Lu Huo found that her eyes had turned into royal blue little by little, and under the light of the light, they were even more beautiful than the stars in the sky.

"Ah, have the eyes changed too?" In the state of the little white cat, her eyes will turn into royal blue, which also means that Lu Huo touching her back has no effect.

Qiao Xi was so anxious that her eyes burst into tears and cried.

A crystal clear teardrop rolled down from her sapphire blue eyes and streaked across her little face, both beautiful and pitiful.