Chapter 59

Sitting in a wheelchair, the indifferent Lu Huo was out of tune with the lively atmosphere around him.

Qiao Xi saw that there were several boys and girls sitting next to him, including Lu Rongrong.

Today is Lu Rongrong's birthday, and his brother is helping him celebrate. For fun, he also specially told Mr. Lu that he would bring Lu Huo with him.

The old man hoped that the relationship between Lu Rongrong and Lu Huo would improve, and he agreed to let Lu Huo follow.

That's why Lu Huo appeared in the bar.

Now Lu Huo is in the first year of high school, and Lu Rongrong is already a senior in high school, and the brothers next to him are all his brothers. Everyone knows that Lu Rongrong doesn't like Lu Huo, the younger brother, so everyone present makes fun of Lu Huo at will.

"Brother Yao, what's the point of your younger brother just sitting and watching us drink?"

"I heard that he is a scholar? First in every grade?"

"No wonder, I guess people can't see our poor grades in their hearts?"

Sitting next to Lu Rongrong, the tall and thin boy wearing glasses smiled and said, "You're right, you look at his eyes, obviously he didn't take us seriously."

"Damn, it's really cool, the grades are so good? It's not a waste with legs that can't walk? Brother Yao, your brother is so boring, what's the fun of bringing a piece of wood?"

Lu Rongrong took a sip of wine and looked at Lu Huo with contempt: "My brother can only read all day long, where can he drink? Where have he seen the world? You teach him to drink."

Sitting next to him was a girl who was dressed sexy. The other party looked good. Today, she deliberately dressed up. She was wearing a tight skirt with suspenders. She put on delicate makeup, red lips and makeup so that she could not be seen. Is a high school student.

Since Lu Huo appeared, she has been staring at Lu Huo. Although Lu Huo is in a wheelchair, his appearance is really outstanding.

In her eyes, this junior is clear and cold, with deep and picturesque eyebrows, a straight nose, dark eyes, and even the shape of his lips that makes people want to kiss. I heard that his grades are very good, for her , the other party is simply a fatal attraction.

The girl hooked her red lips and stared at Lu Huo recklessly. It didn't matter if her legs couldn't walk. Anyway, she was earning to play with such an excellent junior.

When the girl filled a glass of wine, she said with a smile, "Junior can't drink? It doesn't matter, senior can teach you."

"Tang Jing, you can, do you like Brother Yao's younger brother?" Someone teased, "Didn't you like to play and drink wine before? Now is the time to teach the younger brother how to play."

In the dim light of the bar, Tang Jing's red lips were gorgeous, she smiled, "Do you think I can't teach you?"

The other party's words were exactly what she meant.

Tang Jing sat beside Lu Hu, her eyes were upturned, and she looked at Lu Hu with a hook in her eyes, "Little brother, I'll accompany you to a bar, will you have a drink? Drink it, come on, let's try it."

Lu Huo raised his eyes and looked at each other, "I don't drink."

Tang Jing didn't expect the other party to refuse directly, "Little brother, how boring it is to come to the bar without drinking." She looked at the other party's cold and handsome face, and her heart was full, "Don't you just sit and do nothing?"