Chapter 39

The sun is gradually rising, and the morning sun is getting more and more violent, making people's hearts and hair hot.

Qiao Xi realized that Lu Huo was serious.

Granny Li had already gone out to chat with the neighbors nearby, only she and Lu Huo were in the house.

She took Lu Hu back to the room, and suddenly felt the guilt of doing bad things in elementary school.

She stumbled to draw the curtains, locked the door, the light was not turned on in the room, and the sunlight outside filtered through the curtains, forming an orange-red light.

There was a little more ambiguity in the room.

Lu Huo took the initiative to move from the wheelchair to the bed.

He was sitting against the wall.

Just as Qiao Xi set up the easel and made up the drawing paper, when she looked up at the boy, her little heart jumped wildly.

I saw the young man unhurriedly unbuttoning his white shirt one by one!

His fingers are slender and beautiful, with well-defined knuckles, and the fingertips also exude a sense of abstinence. The buttons are in his flexible fingers and can be easily untied.

Qiao Xi's little heart beat wildly again.

The juvenile's jaw line is angular and perfect, with a slender neck and a prominent Adam's apple. Her eyes seem to be hooked by his fingertips, and she is gradually being led down bit by bit.

The light in Qiao Xi's beautiful big eyes is getting brighter and brighter.

The boy's unbuttoning fingers suddenly stopped, and Qiao Xi blinked, and those little eyes with a bit of dissatisfaction seemed to urge him to hurry up.

Lu Huo's eyes lifted, his dark eyes were deep, he looked at the girl, his low voice was a little hoarse, "You come and help me untie it."

Qiao Xi was stunned for a moment, then quickly reacted, she walked over on crutches with a smile.

"Lu Huo, I think something is wrong with you today." Qiao Xi reached out and touched his button with her thin white fingertips.

But she liked that something was wrong with him.

Lu Huo didn't answer, he lowered his eyes and watched the girl help him unbutton the buttons.

The white shirt is wide open.

The boy's chest is broad and strong, thin but firm.

At such a close distance, Qiao Xi's face became slightly warm, and his dark eyes became brighter.

The young man didn't get much better, his expression was very young, and for the first time he took the initiative to say: "Xixi, kiss me."

"Um?"

"Don't you want to draw my tail?" Lu Huo's low voice was a little hoarse, as if there was a hook, and he kept hooking her.

Of course Qiao Xi wanted to draw a tail, and also wanted to kiss him.

She raised her small face, and her small mouth took the initiative to kiss his thin lips.

The youth's breath is clear and cool, and it smells good, which is what she likes.

On the top of the head, the small leaf sprouts quietly emerged, swaying from side to side, too cute.

Qiao Xi wanted to reach out and squeeze it, but she didn't.

No matter how bad she plays, I'm afraid he'll cry.

Qiao Xi reached out and touched his blushing, hot handsome face, "Lie down on your side, I'm going to start painting."