Chapter 58

in the car.

Qiao Xi looked at the middle-aged man who was chasing not far away, and she said to Chen Xue, "Get in the car."

Chen Xue wiped the rain and tears from her eyes. She saw clearly that the person in front of her was Qiao Xi. She immediately opened the car door and sat on it.

"Xiaoxue, come down." The middle-aged man chased after him. The other party patted the door and wanted to open the door and catch Chen Xue out of the car.

"Drive, drive." Chen Xue looked at Qiao Xi in panic and pleaded, "Drive quickly."

"Uncle Chen, let's drive." Qiao Xi said to the driver.

"Yes, ma'am."

The car started, and the middle-aged man outside the car was gradually being left behind and gradually disappeared.

Chen Xue was still in shock, her expression was still flustered, and Qiao Xi could even see her body trembling.

"Uncle Chen, please turn on some heating." Qiao Xi said.

"Yes, ma'am."

The car gradually warmed up, and Qiao Xi handed Chen Xue a tissue, "Wipe your face."

Chen Xue looked stunned, she took the tissue paper slowly, "Thank you."

She wiped the rain and tears on her face. She forgot that her face was swollen. When she just wiped it, she made a "hiss" in pain, and then she recovered completely.

She looked at Qiao Xi, "I really thank you just now." When asking for help, she didn't see Qiao Xi in front of her clearly, she didn't expect such a coincidence.

"You don't need to thank me, I said that if you are in need, I will help you." Qiao Xi saw that the green energy on the back of Chen Xue's hand had increased from 30% before to 10%.

The car gradually warmed up, and Chen Xue's trembling body gradually calmed down, "Anyway, you saved me, thank you very much."

If she hadn't met Qiao Xi, she was caught up on the road with no one just now, and what happened would be hard to predict.

Qiao Xi said, "I'm just doing my best. Who was the one who chased you just now? Why is the other party chasing you?"

Chen Xue bit her lip and was silent. After a while, she said hesitantly, "That's my stepfather, and I had some conflicts with him."

From the panic and fear on Chen Xue's face just now, it was obvious that it was not an ordinary conflict, but the other party was unwilling to reveal it, and Qiao Xi did not continue to ask.

"Where are you going?" Qiao Xi changed the subject.

Chen Xue was stunned, what happened just now, she won't go home tonight, she can only find a place to stay for one night.

She didn't have much money on her body. After hesitating for a while, she asked, "Put me at a nearby hotel, or where there is a station, you can leave me alone." She was embarrassed to continue to trouble Qiao Xi.

"You want to stay in a hotel?" Qiao Xi looked at her drenched appearance, "It's not safe for you to go to a hotel overnight as a girl, and your clothes are all wet, you have to find clean clothes to put on, don't go. The hotel is over, just go to my house."

"But it will bother you..." Chen Xue was very embarrassed.

Qiao Xi smiled and said, "No, I have vacancies in my house, you can stay at will."

Chen Xue was silent for a while, and then said sincerely, "Thank you very much tonight."

Qiao Xi nodded, "Okay, I accept your thanks."