Chapter 166 extra 23

Su Shen wanted to drive the car to the hospital, but halfway through, he was reminded by Lu Huo to go to the pet clinic first.

"Your hand was burnt by the fire. If you don't go and treat it quickly, it will easily become inflamed. If you are a cat, you can treat the wound first, and then take the cat to see a doctor." Su Shen looked at the injury on Lu Huo's arm and found that The skin above was burnt and bleeding.

"Go to the pet clinic first." Lu Hu insisted.

The little white cat's leg was crushed by a heavy object, and he did not dare to move her feet.

The snow-white fur on Qiao Xi's body was dirty and covered in dust. Fortunately, Lu Hu didn't dislike her along the way, and hugged her tightly.

When I went to the hospital, the doctor found that her leg was broken. The doctor also checked other parts. When the house was on fire, she was stepped on a few times, but fortunately there was nothing serious.

Lu Huo picked up the little white cat whose legs had been bandaged. He looked at her and said with a smile, "I'm so strong this time, I didn't even shed any tears."

She suffered a broken bone, endured the pain along the way, and did not let him know that she was sensible.

Qiao Xi didn't care about whether she was in pain or not crying, she only cared about the injury on Lu Huo's arm.

If it wasn't for coming to save her, he wouldn't have been burned, and Qiao Xi was worried that he would leave scars.

After coming out of the pet clinic, Lu Huo went to the hospital to bandage the wound. Qiao Xi was relieved when the doctor said that Lu Huo's arm would not leave scars.

Because of the fire, Qiao Xi had no place to live for the time being, so Lu Huo carried her directly back to Lu's house. After this incident, he almost lost Qiao Xi, and Lu Huo was not worried about letting her live outside. He had to put people in his own place. Eyes can be at ease.

The maid finished cleaning the living room with the others and was about to go to rest when she saw Lu Huo returning with a dirty little white cat.

"Master, this cat..." The maid couldn't help but be surprised, but she didn't expect the young master to find the cat again.

After the little white cat was taken out by the young master before, she never came back. She thought that the young master gave the cat away. She was quite disappointed. After all, she also took care of the cat for a while. It was the first time she met such a beautiful and cute cat. Well-behaved and clean-loving cats, the only downside is that they are a bit tricky and only eat big-brand goat milk powder.

Unexpectedly, the young master found the cat again at this moment.

"Well, go prepare some goat milk, wash a small bowl with hot water, and bring it to my room." Lu Hu urged.

"Okay." The maid looked at the little white cat and wanted to hug the little guy, "Master, the cat is very dirty, why don't I take it and help her clean it."

"No." The little white cat that Lu Hu was holding didn't mean to let go.

Back in the room, Lu Hu put the little white cat on the bed.

Qiao Xi raised her head to look at him, then turned her head to look at the tail behind her, motioning him to touch her tail quickly, she wanted to restore her human state.

Lu Huo couldn't see what she meant, he touched her head and chuckled, "Don't worry."

He touched her head, touched her cat ears, touched her cute little paws, but didn't touch her tail, which made Qiao Xi even more anxious, but Lu Huo thought she was cute and miserable.