Chapter 113

On Saturday, Qiao Xi did not go to Lu Huo, but went to a banquet next door with Qiao's mother, along with Zhao Yuxi.

In the past, Qiao Xi misunderstood that the person Lu Huo liked in the last life was Zhao Yuxi, and when she faced Zhao Yuxi, there would still be some resentment.

However, knowing the ins and outs of the matter, Lu Huo just recognized the wrong person. He didn't like Zhao Yuxi, and Qiao Xi no longer cared about it. When Zhao Yuxi looked and scrutinized, she even ignored it.

In the car, Mother Qiao comforted Zhao Yuxi.

Since that incident, Huo Yu went abroad, and Mother Qiao found that her niece was in a depressed state every day, so she wanted to take her out with her as a distraction.

Mother Qiao comforted Zhao Yuxi, who was sitting beside her, "Xixi, don't think too much about the past, there are many better boys than Huo Yu in this world, I've let my friends pay attention, and good boys can be introduced to you."

Zhao Yuxi has been in a very bad state recently. Even though she has dressed up a lot today, her spirit is not very good. "Thank you, Auntie."

Zhao Yuxi didn't take Mother Qiao's words to heart at all.

In her opinion, the other party is just a simple sentence, and she will not be grateful for it. On the contrary, if it wasn't for the fact that the aunt didn't help her and stood by her side to stand up for her, Huo Yu would not dare to use money to send her, or even despise her.

If this happened to Qiao Xi, I am afraid that my aunt and uncle would have already put pressure on Huo Yu to go to Huo's house to discuss for Qiao Xi.

After all, they usually give her some small favors, and when something happens, they don't plan and stand out for her at all.

She used to be stupid, couldn't see clearly, and was grateful to Auntie and the others.

After this incident, she completely woke up, and at the same time, there was resentment in her heart.

The aunt is too partial, and she clearly said that she would be like a daughter. But every time, her eyes are full of Qiao Xi, and even every time she chooses a dress, Qiao Xi chooses, and it is her turn to choose the rest.

If you really love her and value her, how would you treat her and Qiao Xi differently?

From the corner of Zhao Yuxi's gaze, she looked at Qiao Xi next to Mother Qiao.

The other party was wearing a knee-length white crescent dress. Her hair was half-turned, revealing a delicate little white face, bright and moving.

Zhao Yuxi didn't dare to take a close look.

At this moment, Qiao Xi raised her hand and handed a bottle of water to Mother Qiao.

Zhao Yuxi's gaze fell on Qiao Xi's arm, and she saw the naked pink shawl slipping down on her body, revealing her thin arm. Her complexion was snow-white and delicate, even more beautiful than Bai Yu.

Don't think she doesn't know, Mother Qiao instructed the cooks at home to cook all kinds of precious beauty supplements or blood swallow sugar water almost every day, as if they don't want money, and make them for Qiao Xi in different ways. Because Qiao Xi has a heart disease and is weak, she needs to take care of herself.

Qiao Xi was able to maintain a white and tender snow skin, long black and smooth hair, and even her tender and soft hands, all of which were made by Qiao's family money.

If she was raised by Qiao Xi according to such specifications since she was a child, she would not be too far behind Qiao Xi.

And what makes her most resentful is that Qiao Xi died early in the last life at this time, what else is there to do with her?