Chapter 89

I knock on his open office door, and I watch as his head lifts up from his laptop. The room is dark except for the illumination from the screen casting a glow on his face. The smile that spreads as he sees me makes me smile back at him in return.

"We're up," I tell him.

He stands from the desk, and shucks his usual button down that he wears to the club, in exchange for a more sheer number for our dance. I step towards him and help button it up.

"The audience is going to love this," I say about his shirt. "Not one, but four nipples on display. What a treat."

He simply shakes his head, smirking at my teasing.

"I'll make sure Niall gets an eye full," he counters.

It's our official opening night of Alba and a week since we got back from the competition. All of our friends and family are here to celebrate the grand opening.

"You look very..." and instead of giving a word, he just drags his eyes up and down my body with a pained expression on his face. "You look too good to be all mine," he finally settles on. His hands find the back of my thighs and he lifts me onto the edge of his desk. His hand gripping the back of my neck to tilt my head back as he feathers a kiss along my jaw.

"Maybe I should trade you in for a younger model."

My tease is answered with his hand squeezing my neck. I stick my tongue out at him and he smirks, releasing his hand. He slides it down my front, between my breasts, and cups my heat.

"The audience will be waiting," I remind him, trying to not give away how much he is affecting me. I don't think I'm successful based on his smirk.

"I talked to the owner. He's a real dick but he said I can have five more minutes with my fiancée."

The sides of my mouth pull up in a big grin as I lean forward and capture his mouth. A knock on the door startles me.

"You're up, lovebirds!" Carmen's voice sounds. "Kiss her after!"

He reluctantly helps me off his desk and leads me to the door, his hand firmly gripping mine. We walk down the hallway and wait just out of sight as we see Liam take the stage with the mic.

"Hope everyone is enjoying the performances so far tonight!" The crowd cheers in response, though a bit restless with anticipation. "Our last dance of the evening is an extra special one. They are newly home from the World Latin Dance Championship in London. Please help me welcome, World Latin Dance Champions, Ciro Toscano and Harry Styles!"

After our win, we had gone out to celebrate at a restaurant with both of our families and Zayn. The next day, Harry had convinced me to change my flight and stay a few more days so he could show me his hometown. I loved meeting more of his family and spending time with his niece. I knew it had been a long time since he'd seen some of them, and it made me happy to think that I was part of some new beginnings with him. When we got on the plane together to fly home, I asked him if he was sure about the engagement and it was fine if we were only boyfriend and girlfriend for awhile. We hadn't told anyone and even though I wore his ring on my finger, it didn't have to mean anything extra. But his response, nearly had me asking the plane if anyone was ordained to marry us thirty thousand feet in the air.