Chapter 44

Harry and I end up napping and then he nudges me awake for a slower round two. He takes his time and each roll of his hips from above me, brings a wave of pleasure. When we're finished, he drags me out of bed and into the shower. He watches me carefully as I soap my body and judging by his growing manhood, I think he could go for a round three. I'm afraid I won't be able to walk tomorrow if I do, so instead I use my hand on him. I nearly come just watching him come. I'm amazed that as I get dressed after and look over at him, he seems semi-hard again.

"Babe, you have a problem," I chuckle jokingly, gesturing to him.

"I'm always like this around you," he admits freely. "So, really it's your fault," he teases.

"Always?" I question him.

"Always," he leans down and kisses my lips, making me smile.

"Even at the studio?"

"Especially at the studio. I told you, Sun, you make everything grow," he says with a smirk.

I immediately swat at him for his dirty joke about his nickname for me.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he says through laughter, trying to protect himself from my feeble attempts at pushing him away from me. He eventually wraps his arms right around my arms, trapping me against him. When I feel his already considerable bulge grow even larger against me, I free myself from his hold.

"Har-ry!" I shout at him.

"I can't help it! You're mine now and it makes me really fucking happy and horny thinking about it."

"You make me really happy too," I say, smiling at him.

"Horny too?" he asks, mischievously raising his brow at me.

We spend the rest of the afternoon and evening lying on his couch together, watching movies. We even order in food so we don't have to cook.

"I don't think I've done this before."

"Done what?" he asks me.

"Just sat around on the couch for hours."

"You've never binged Netflix before?!"

"I'm not really a 'staying-still' type of person."

"Me either, but I think it's good for the soul every now and then. Plus having you pressed against me all day isn't too bad."

When we go to bed, our sex starts slow and sensual and soon heats up to fast and carnal. His hair falls in my face as he is above me like a curtain, sealing us off from the rest of the world, which is how I think Harry prefers it.

The next day, we go to training and when Zayn comes into the studio, I stand up immediately from stretching on the floor. I walk over and stand directly in front of him and he looks scared of what my reaction is going to be to him helping Harry yesterday.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have bailed on you yesterday. That was a shitty thing to do. It won't happen again," I tell him.

His scared face changes fo relief and he steps forward wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Don't worry about it, C," he says quietly to me and I'm grateful he's not angry with me.

Today we work on the Samba, one of our more challenging dances. I'm impressed when Zayn seems to have the routine nailed down and it's only then that I really start thinking about Worlds. About what it would feel like to be back there and leave with a first place trophy this time. I usually try not to look this far ahead, only concentrating on the next competition but with how well we're dancing, I just can't help it.