Chapter 39

On the way home from the seamstress, Harry stops and grabs us a couple turkey club wraps and we eat on the drive. He tells me he usually gets groceries on Fridays so he'll have to go tomorrow instead. I picture seeing Harry at the supermarket and how many heads he must turn there. Of all genders.

"Did you like the dresses?" he asks me in the car.

"They were beautiful," I tell him. "How did you find Rosetta?"

"She's friends with this other Italian couple I know. I needed a few costumes made for my students and Rose is who they recommended. Her dresses are the best."

"You think Zayn's existing outfits will be fine?"

"No one is going to be looking at him, I promise you that. Between your superior skill and how incredible you look in those dresses, he might as well be a broomstick you're dancing with."

I shake my head smiling at his overestimation of both my skill and my looks. I often wonder why he doesn't just tell me to tell Zayn to take a hike and take his place, but he's never brought it up. Not even once.

Going up the elevator to his apartment, he is very gentlemanly, only holding my hand, but he never stops rubbing his thumb back and forth along mine. Inside, he respectfully doesn't push the issue and I shower on my own and then meet him in his bed wearing his t-shirt and boxers again. He's already shut the curtains, and has rain sounds playing on his phone like last time. He holds the blanket open for me and I slide in next to his shirtless body and he wraps his arms around me.

"When was the last time you got a new tattoo?" I ask him, as I run my fingers along the outline of the two swallows on his chest.

"I haven't had a new one since I moved here," he admits.

"What was the last one you got?"

He takes my hand in his and slowly drags it over his tattoos starting with his chest and down his arms and back up again. I start to smile at the tease of it all. His hand keeps hold of mine and slowly drags down his torso past his butterfly tattoo. He continues to go down, dragging my hand over the front of his tight briefs and I can't help but bite my lip when I feel how he's already growing hard. His hand leads mine further and stops on his knees.

"Si and Oui," he speaks slowly, moving my hand to the other knee, "No and Non."

My heart is beating so hard and then he lets go of my hand, leaving it on his knee.

"No?" I ask him, rubbing my hand up and down his thigh.

I watch him eye me closely, looking down at my hand on his upper leg.

"No, Ciro," pronouncing it like a true Italian, Chee-ro, rolling the R as he does it. "In scozia."

He takes my hand pulling it higher, repeating the words, "in scozia" again. He lets go of my hand, letting me explore on my own. He leans forward, his mouth on my neck as he lays gentle kisses on my skin. My hand moves slowly up until I feel him beneath it, and I run my hand down the outline of him through his briefs. He stops mid kiss the moment I touch him and I begin gently rubbing my hand back and forth.

His hand moves to my jaw, and his mouth is on mine. It's not slow but it's not rushed either. His tongue moves with mine, both of us moaning into it, savoring each other. I reach into his briefs and take him in my hand and he lets out a muffled noise against my mouth. His hands move to my waist and he flips us so I'm on top, and immediately begins grinding his body up and into mine. I whimper feeling him press against my clothed center, begging for more friction. His hands are on my hips, urging me to grind against him and I obey instantly. I feel his hands slide up my body, beneath my shirt and along my bare stomach. He pauses for a moment, holding just under my breasts on my rib cage. They inch up and cup the underside, and I grind down on him harder as he continues to thrust upward into me.