Chapter 88

CiCi rushed forward and Harry didn't hesitate, lifting her immediately into his arms. Her legs wrapped themselves around him on instinct, though she knew it wasn't necessary to hold on—he would never let her fall. She pulls at the buttons on his shirt, tearing them open, not caring about ruining it. She doesn't stop kissing him as she pulls the shirt out of his waistband and pushes it off of his shoulders letting it drop to the floor. In the second Harry had pulled away to remove the shirt, he had seen CiCi's open suitcase in the hallway, blocking the door from closing. He walks over with her in his arms still, her mouth on his neck. He pushes the suitcase with his foot, until it's back inside the suite, and then kicks the door shut.

He carries CiCi to the bedroom, knocking into things on his way as they both try to keep their lips on each other. His usually graceful body has gone kaput as his brain is strictly focused on how he's going to spend the rest of his life with this incredible woman.

He lays her down gently on the bed and it's so contrary to how they were just ravenous for each other moments ago that CiCi props herself up on her elbows to check to see if he's okay. The lust in his eyes tells her he is just fine and is aiming for a different feel to their usual sex. He takes her leg in his hands and runs his fingers down the backs, stopping when he gets to the strap of her heel. He undoes the buckle and removes her shoe, placing it on the ground beside him. He repeats the process with her other shoe, maintaining eye contact as he does.

She puts her feet on the floor and sits up so she is directly in front of him on the edge of the bed. She places her hands on either side of his taut stomach and looks up at him as she leans forward to kiss the tattooed laurel leaves above his waistband. He utters a curse under his breath as his hands go around and grip the back of her head, a firmness that draws moisture to Ciro's core. She looks down to unbuckle his belt and his pants are next to meet her nimble fingers. When she's made swift work of both, she pushes both his pants and underwear down and he responds by springing free, and she's now eye to eye with his thick manhood. She looks up at him again as she grips him in her hand, another curse leaving his mouth, and she strokes him firmly twice before he's uttering the words careful through clenched teeth. The firmness of his voice makes her clench too.

"This isn't fair, Sunshine. I'm standing here stark naked and you still have all your clothes on," he says, before he is squeezing his eyes shut as CiCi takes him in her mouth. She pulls off, stroking him again before asking him, "do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no," he utters out between huffs of air. "No. Wait. Oh Jesus! Okay, don't stop. No! Do stop!" His penis and his brain can't decide what he wants. Finally when she eases off a bit to let him speak, he takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I want us to take our time and go slow tonight," he says to the wall because he can't seem to say the words when she's looking up at him like that with his dick in her hands.

"Okay," she responds, giving the head of his penis a swift kiss before letting go of it.

"Devil woman" he utters under his breath, as she crawls up the bed.

He removes his shoes and socks, kicking his pants and briefs off the rest of the way before he too is crawling onto the bed and hovering over CiCi. He kisses her lips with an intention that she's never felt from him before. It's steadfast and cool. Loving and grateful. Strong and sure. He removes her dress with such care that it feels sexier than any time he had ripped her clothes off quickly. The restraint he is showing and the focus of his eyes on every inch of her body, trying to memorize it bit by bit.

When he finally touches her where she's been craving him, it's with such precision that she's sure she's going orgasm quickly. But she's dead wrong, because he licks, and fingers, and sucks her to the edge before easing off just enough that the finish line that was inches away, shoots ahead another hundred yards. And then he's biting this time, nibbling and pinching her back to the same point again. She nearly screams out in frustration when he eases off again and he smirks at her neediness because all this edging has done the exact same thing to him as he grinds his middle against the bed looking for some friction. The third time he brings her close and begins to pull away she grabs his hair and pulls him close but he surprises her by quickly donning a condom and pushing into her instead. She moans out, thankful for the intrusion.