Chapter 6

(A/N: I picture this Harry with long hair and a beard similar to this picture. I'd credit the IG but it doesn't seem like that account exists anymore)

Saturday morning, I woke up more exhausted than I have been in awhile. These late nights and early mornings were starting to catch up to me. I had to teach a few of my regular classes today. I was grateful that Anna said she would cover my classes next weekend so Zayn and I could compete in the competition. After my classes were over, I quickly went to the grocery store, hauling it all back on foot to my apartment. My roommate came out of her room as I was unpacking my groceries.

"Ooh, what did you get?"

"Nothing for you. We talked about this. Buy your own food."

"Geez, you're so touchy about food. Is it because you're like bulimic or something from the dancing?"

I roll my eyes at her inaccurate and wildly inappropriate accusation.

"Just don't touch my food, okay?"

"Fine," she huffs, and walks away.

I head into my room and note that I have about three hours before I have to leave for work, and decide to take a nap. I set my alarm on my phone and notice I have a text from Carmen.

Carmen: Hey!! You want to hang out next week? Go for lunch or something?

CiCi: That'd be great! Tuesday?

Carmen: Perfect

I plug my phone next to my bed, and it takes me no time at all to fall asleep. I wake up in time to have a shower. Afterwards, I put on makeup and style my hair before putting on a midi floral skirt and a white cropped tank. I put my headphones in and as I walk through the living room to leave, I see my roommate eating one of my yogurts I bought.

"Are you fucking serious right now?!"

"What?! It's one yogurt."

"You're ridiculous. You owe me money."

I slam the door as I leave. I walk angrily to the train, hating that I'm in this bad mood now because of her. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I really can't afford to live on my own and I don't want to move back in with my parents. Maybe I could ask Niall and Zayn if I could live with them until I find something different?

I touch Jonesy on the shoulder as I walk past him, as he was talking to someone in line, "Hey Jonesy!'

"Hey Kid," he responds back over his shoulder.

It hits me as soon as I walk in the door that I might see Harry tonight and I'm not sure why I was so oblivious to this fact up until this exact moment. Now I can feel my stomach in my throat and my pulse quickening wondering if things are going to be strange between us after last night. I try to push the thoughts aside as I say hello to Lou and Brody and then walk into the back. One of the girls has her Bluetooth speaker turned on and music playing. There's a vibe shift in the room and I want to know why.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"The boss finally got rid of Flirty Saturdays. We all fucking hated it. Getting creepy messages from guys," Nicole says.

I try not to internalize the news, but it's hard for me to not see how this isn't related to me and Harry from last weekend. I put my bag in my locker and then turn to ask my next question.

"What's the theme for tonight, then?"

"Hip Hop Saturdays," Angela says. "He wanted it to be Salsa Saturdays but we protested."