Jealous*yelenaxsylivexreader

Y/n POV
I walk into the kitchen and see yelena and Sylvie kissing each other. I walk out and nat sees me. Nat: hey y/n do you know where yelena is? Y/n: kitchen kissing sylive. I walk out I father compound and walk to my spot.

Natasha POV
I walk into the kitchen and sylive and yelena are still making out. Nat: gross. They pull apart and Sylvie says. Sylvie: sorry. Nat: it's okay just....Y/N LIKES YOU BOTH. I blurt out on accident. Nat: fuck sorry. They both were in shock. Yelena: we're is she? Nat: I don't know she stormed out. Sylive: let's find her now baby. They run out and I feel bad.

Yelena POV
We walk to y/n's spot and see her dancing while singing. Y/n: your exciting girl come find me your eyes hold me girl come ride me fuck that feeling. We stare at her in an awe and they she sees us. Y/n: what are you doing here. She looks at me angry. Sylvie: we like you too. She look at us in shock. Y/n: w-what. I go up to her and kiss her. She kisses back then Sylvie and y/n kiss. Yelena: that looks hot. She blushes and we go back. Nat: y/nom sorry I didn't mean to tell them- she stops my sister and says. Y/n: it's okay.

Sylvies POV
I read y/n's mind and find out she was jealous of me and yelenas relationship. Sylvie: well I mean you were jealous. She looks down and yelena says. Yelena: oh y/n you could have just asked if we liked you back. She look at yelena and says. Y/n: but I'm scared that you'd reject me. Yelena: never baby never. Sylive: can we all cuddle nowwww. She looks at me and kisses me. Y/n: let go to my room. She picks me up and we all cuddle in her room.