Hidden*wanda

You have a sister and you are the oldest and nat and Wanda and carol find you hiding.
Age: 13

Y/n POV
As I'm walking though the streets I find a alley way. Y/s/n: can we stop please. I nod and pick her up. We sit behind the dumpster and cuddle my little sister because I'm more warm and I have to keep her safe only because she's 6. Y/s/n: when are we going to eat? I sigh and say soon.

Wanda's POV
As me nat and carol are walking back to the tower from shopping I hear someone's thoughts. Y/n:* I hope no one will find us* I stop and nat and carol turn around. Nat: wands what's wrong. I look in the alley way and hear and little girl sigh. I walk closer and see two girls cuddled up.

Y/n POV
As I'm trying my best to keep y/s/n warm I look up and see a woman. I push off y/s/n off of me and I blast the woman away and she land on the ground and I keep my hands i up in defense. I look to see black widow. I put down my arms and black widow says. Nat: hey kid where are your parents. I sigh and say. Y/n: they died from a shooting. They nod and the woman I blasted says. Wanda: kid you need a place to live. Y/n: that would be great but I don't want to be a burden. Carol: no it's fine just come with us. I look at my sister and she nods and jumps up and down. I nod and we walk to the avengers tower and I'm in shock. Nat: you can take a shower in here and you can wear these. I grab the clothes and say thank you. I help and little sister shower and I shower as well. I pick up y/s/n and we get out and walk into a man. I look at him and run away. I bump into Wanda. Wanda: hey what's wrong. I tell her about the man. Wanda: oh that captain America. I nod and my sister yawns. Wanda: here I'll let her sleep in my room. We walk to her room and I lay down my sister. I kiss her forehead and she falls asleep. We walk to the kitchen I assume. Carol: hey kid. I wave and sit down. Tony: so Wanda told us that you have powers. I nod and say. Y/n: I believe I have the same powers as her and captain marvel. They look at me and I use my power to lift up the little jar of water and pour some into Natasha's cup. Nat: thank you. I smile and look down. Tony: how would you feel if you became an avenger. I look up and say. Y/n: really. He nod and I say. Y/n: thank you. Tony: also you can get your own room. I smile and say. Y/n: I would love that. Wanda gives me some water and I say thank you. Y/n: do you have a gym or like a training room? Tony: both. I smile and tony give me directions to them. I see the weights and I find the 150 pound one and grip my hand around it and lift it up like cutting into butter. Tony: whoa that's cool. I smile and tony takes me to the god or thunder. Thor: HELLO LADY Y/N! I wince at his loud voice and tony says. Tony: try and lift his hammer. I look at it and slow walk towards it. I grab it and it lifts like nothing. They gasp and everyone gets called in. Nat: OMG how. I shrug and I hear a noise. I look and see my sister. Y/n: hey what are you doing up. I pick her up and she says. Y/s/n: I can't sleep I feel like that one man is going to take you again. I open my eyes more and cap says. Carol: what does she mean? I put her down and I say. Y/n: Wanda do you mind giving her some food while I tell them. She nods and take my sister to the kitchen. Y/n: I got raped when I was 12 and they just left me on the bed and thank god they didn't do anything to her. They look at me and I nod and walk to the kitchen. I see Wanda and y/s/n talking. I sit down and say. Y/n: how that food squirt. She giggles and says. Y/s/n: good. I smile and kiss her forehead. Wanda: what happened. Y/n: let's talk though mind please. I explained what happened and she hugs me. Wanda: I'm so sorry. Y/n: it's okay I'm fine now. I smile and y/s/n says. Y/s/n: can we cuddle. I chuckle and pick her up. Wanda: go to my room. I nod and we go to Wanda's room and cuddle. Y/s/n falls asleep and I leave her there and was to the roof.

Carols POV.
I walk up to the roof to go and get fresh air. I get on the roof and see y/n sitting in the middle of ten roof. I sit next to her and say. Carol: hey. Y/n:hey. She stares at the sky. Carol: you okay. She nods. Carol: you sure. Y/n: you know how many times I tried to end it all but I just don't. I look at her and says continues. Y/n: I stayed for her my sister she just keeps me together let's me live another day. I start to tear up a I hug y/n but she just stays there. Staring straight. Y/n: I just want someone to hold me and never let go. I look at her face and she had one tear rolling down her face. Carol: I'll do it all stay with you I'll hold your forever. She looks at me and hugs me tight. We stay like that for what seems like hours.  Y/n: okay let's get some sleep. I nod and get up. Y/n pick me up and and I say. Carol: how can you carry me. Y/n: oh please your at least 138 pounds I can lift 150 to 200 so yeah. I giggle and she carry's me to my room. Y/n: goodnight. Carol: wait stay I assume you down have a place to sleep. She nod and says. Y/n: okay but let me check on y/s/n. I nod and she leaves.

Y/n POV
I walk to Wanda's room and I open the door and see Wanda and y/s/n cuddling and asleep. I smile and kiss both of their forehead and pull the blanket more up so they won't get cold. I walk back into carol room and she says. Carol: goodnight. Y/n: goodnight. I lay on the floor and carol gets up and pick me up and lays me on the bed. I giggle and cuddle up to her and say. Y/n: goodnight. We fall asleep

You become an avenger and get adopted by carol and Wanda. Wanda adopted your sister and carol adopted you. Wanda got married to vision and nat and carol got married.