Game night*Mj

Mj's POV
Peter invited us to stay at the avengers tower. "Alright by guys Mr. stark said you can stay for the time the teams gone but Kate and Yelena have to watch us but don't worry their very nice and funny." He says and I nod and they walk in with a beautiful girl. "Okay hi guys I'm Kate and this is Yelena and this is my sister y/n." She says and she looks up and wave and then walks away. "She doesn't really talk" Yelena says and me and Ned look at each other.

We settle into our rooms and I walk downstairs for the game night Kate is hosting. "Okay let's get-" she gets interrupted by music playing upstairs. "Y/N TURN IT DOWN YOU KNOW WE HAVE GUEST!" She turns it off and we get started. "UNO" "UNO" Kate and Yelena shout and then they start arguing. "Hey stop" Peter says and giggle. "You guys are so funny" ned says.

Y/n's POV
I walk downstairs with my headphones in and I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of water and I look over to see that girl Peter brought. She looks at me and blushes. I smile and walk to the roof. I look at the view and smile. I feel my phone vibrate and see a text from Kate.

One fork 🍴
Y/n can you please join the game we need five people to play monopoly it's a Peter rule apparently.

Me
Yeah okay just give me a couple minutes I need to wrap up a thought

One fork 🍴
Okay but hurry please

I put down my phone and take off my sad playlist and put on my happy playlist and smile. I walk down and see them at the table. "YAYYYY NOW WE CAN PLAY" Peter says and I giggle and sit next to Mj.

Time skip

"YES I WIN YOU LOSE HAHA HAHA" Peter says to me and I giggle. "Okay let's make this interesting let's play truth or dare." The girl says. "That's a good Idea Mj" Ned says and we all help put away the game and Peter starts first. "Mj truth or dare." She looks up and says. "Dare" Peter thinks and them Kate says. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room" I shake my head at her dare. "Umm okay" she turns to me and grabs my face and kisses me. She pulls away and I fall off my chair and stand up quickly. I sit back down and look down with a blush. "Okay y/n truth or dare" "truth" I say because what Can possibly go wrong. "Did you like my kiss" Mj says and I smile and kisses her. I pull away. "Does that answer your question" she blushes and says. "I don't know maybe if we do it again" I chuckle and kiss her again. "Yeah that answers that question" Peter says.