Panic attack* monica

A/n: Had this idea for awhile now.

Warnings: None

Y/n POV
My mother carol Danvers took me to a house. That's were I meet my crush Monica rambeau. We have been best friends for a long time. I met up at maria's house to have dinner with them. It's been a long time since Me and mom have seen each other. Currently me and mom went shopping for somethings for dinner. Mom: So.... Have any crushes on boys. I still haven't told my mom that I liked girls because I was so scared to and I don't why. Mom: hello earth to y/n. I snap back into reality and say. Y/n: Just one crush. I start to blush slightly. Mom: WHO. I start to sweat and say. Y/n: I-It's Monica. I whisper and start to tear up. Mom: Oh honey. She hugs me and i start to cry into her shoulder. She pulls away and cups my face and wipes my tears and she kisses my nose which makes me laugh and I say. Y/n: wow I just came out at a place I thought I would never come out at. Mom giggles and when pay for everything and head to the house. We get home and see that Monica's car. Y/n: Oh boy. I mumble and my mom puts her hand on my shoulder. Mom: hey it's okay just take a deep breath. I do I get out of the car and grab some of the bags. We walk though the door and see Monica hyperventilating. I drop the bags and run over to her. I kneel in front of her and say. Y/n: look at me I'm here it's okay. She is still not breathing right so I say. Y/n: Don't take this the wrong way. I cup her face and kiss her. I pull away and hear to gasp. I look over to see Maria and mom in shock. I get up and walk out of the house. Y/n: God what did I just do. Monica: I don't know but I liked it. I turn around to see her and I blush and she wraps her arms around my neck. Y/n: You like me back? She nods and I say. Y/n: That's nice because ever since we we're kids I had on you. We both lean in and kiss. Monica: I love you. I kiss her forehead and say. Y/n: I love you too. We walk back inside and we see our parents smirking. Roll my eyes and for the rest of the night me and Monica ate and cuddle in her old room. Y/n: Love you. Monica: love you too. I fall asleep knowing that I'm with the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life.