The girl*wanda

Age:10

Y/n POV
As I'm running away I feel a sharp pain hit my stomach. I look down to see a bullet. I talk it out and the wound heals. I look up and see a man wearing the captain America suit. He pick me up and put me on a plane. I sit there and see a few people enter the plane and I see another girl enter but she seems different cute and really shy. I go up to her and sit next to her. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back and say. Y/n: h-hi I'm y-y/n. She says. Wanda: hi y/n I'm Wanda. We talk more when the black widow says. Nat: hey sweetie I'm Natasha but you can call me Nat so umm why were you on the street alone. I sigh remembering the man from the place called hydra. I start to breath faster.

Wanda's POV
As soon as Nat told y/n that question her eyes widen and she started to breathe fast. I look at nat and I hug y/n. Wanda: hey it okay I got you were not going to hurt you. She starts to cry and I kiss her forehead and say. Wanda: don't cry. She looks up and says. Y/n: thank you. I wipe her tears and say. Wanda: no problem honey. She smiles and hugs me even tighter. Y/n: I was taken by a man and he took me to a place and they would hit me and they killed my parents and gave me so serum and I can do this. She pulls away and looks at every one and a black wisp starts to come out over her hand. Wanda: *oh my why would they do the to her* she looks at me and says. Y/n: I can read minds to and I don't know why they did this. She says and I say. Wanda: what else can you do? She picks up and water bottle with her powers and opens it to drink. Y/n: and I don't know what else. I look at tony and he nods. Wanda: honey we are going to take you to the tower and get you a room. She smiles.

-time skip to 7 years later cuz I'm lazy-

Y/n POV
As I'm training with nat I hear a boy's voice. I look over and see Peter my boyfriend. I smile and hug him. Peter: hey baby. Y/n: hi honey. I pull away and nat says. Nat: okay we're done for the day just don't have sex in here again please. I giggle and say. Okay auntie Nat. She smiles and kiss my forehead. I get my bag and throw it around my shoulder and hold Peter's hand. We go to his room and I put my bag down and say. Y/n: I need to shower I'll be back. I got to reach of the door handle and he says. Peter: wait just shower in her babe I'll give you some clothes from your room. I smile and kiss his cheek. I get into his bathroom and strip off my clothes and shower. I finish showering and Peter walks in and hand me my clothes and a towel I smile and kiss him. I dry off and put one my tank top and and leggings. I leave Peter's bathroom to find him and mom talking. Y/n: hi mom. She looks at me and smiles. Wanda: hi sweetheart. Y/n: what are you doing hear? She sighs and says. Wanda: well I was going to tell you that vision is going to be your new dad. My jaw drops and I drop my clothes. Y/n: w-what. She nods and gets up. I run over to her and hug her. Y/n: where is he? She yells vision name and he comes though the door. Vision: yes darling. I hug him. Y/n: thank you. She hugs me back and say. Vision: I suppose Wanda told you. I pull away and nod. He smiles and Peter comes and hugs me. Y/n: I love you all. They say all at the same time " we love you too" I smile and we live happily.