Answer2*wandaxcarolxnatxreader

Y/n POV
I run to my room after I see Peter and Mj kiss. I run into my bathroom and put on my headphones and sit on the floor and listen to music. I curl up into a ball and start to cry. I get up and punch the mirror. I hear my bathroom door get kicked down. I see all of my moms and I just push past them and grab my guitar and songbook and run out of the compound.

MJ's POV
I see y/n run out of the compound and I got to run after her when Peter grabs me and says. Peter: she just wants attention. I slap him and kick him the balls and run after y/n. I run into the woods and I see her by the lake and she singing.

Y/n: Some days fell like they are a loss before getting out of bed

A shame spiral that devolves into existential dread

And then the guilt that follows at the weakness  you process

To fell like this to be like this, why am I such a mess

A self fulfilling prophecy that doesn't have to be

We don't need to be victim of our biology

When the walls feel like they're closing in

When darkness blankets all you're not alone

It's not forever there's help that you can call

There's nothing wrong with feeling wrong

Can be fixed if you are broken

Some of us need help becoming strong

Because we're short on serotonin

Well sickness in your brain

It's a sickness all the same

And if your fixing for a change

Then you can fix the pain

Mental health is paramount

But it's not guaranteed

Some of us must work harder for that which

Comes naturally

But the toil of the ascent brings the beauty

Of the peak

The poet and the author offer up worse

critiques, I'm chemically unbalanced

But I am not ashamed

To admit I take a pill to calm down my minds

Hurricane

There nothing wrong feeling wrong

You can be fixed if you are broken

Some of us need help becoming strong

Because we're short on serotonin

She sighs and I go up to her. Mj: hey.She looks up and looks down. Y/n: hey. I sit down next to her. Mj: look me and Peter- she cuts me of and says. Y/n: I know you too are together and your straight. She sighs sadly and I pick up her chin and and kiss her. She pulls away and blushes. Y/n: I-I umm I- I l-liked that. I giggle and say. Mj: I'm not with Peter and I'm lesbian I have always had a crush on you ever since I met you. She smiles and hugs me. I snuggle my head in her chest and say. Mj: your warm. She chuckles and say sleep. Y/n: and your a cutie. We hear and loud crash l. We get how and y/n grabs the person and chokes them to the ground. Wanda:  can't. Breathe. She realizes and let's go of her mom. Y/n: sorry. She gets off of her and hugs me. Wanda: it's okay I scared you. Nat:so you too? I look at y/n to see her blushing. Mj: I want to be your girlfriend what do you say. She looks at me and kisses me. Y/n: of course. She picks me up and says. Y/n: let's cuddle in my room mi amor. We walk back in and see Peter. Peter: y/n what are your doing with my girlfriend. She sets me on the couch and she walks up to him and says. Y/n: girlfriend pfft she mine Parker ahora te dejo maldita perra.( now leave you fucking bitch) She says to Peter and he runs out in fear. She smirks and I get up and kiss her. Y/n: te amo mi amor (i love you my love) I put my head in her chest and I hear carol say.  Carol: when the fuck did you learn Spanish? I giggle And she says. Y/n: hace mucho tiempo mamá ( a long time ago mom)
I smile and Wanda head tilts. Y/n: a long time ago mom. They smile and she says. Y/n: can I cuddle with her now? They nod and she picks me up and runs to her room. She hands me one of her hoodies and I put it and and she lays down and I rest my head on her chest. Y/n: night mi amor. I smile and fall asleep on her chest.

You and Mj love each other and when your both in your twenty's you to get married and Peter. Peter got killed by magneto but it's fine cuz he was a bitch.