First try for everything 2*Scar

Y/n's POV
I punch the wall and clench my jaw. "Why me" I think. I hear my phone go off and I see that it's from Anna. I smile and FaceTime her. Anna: hey. Y/n: hey. I look down from the screen and I hear my mom calling my name. Y/n: I should go- Before I could say anything Anna says. Anna: thank you for standing up for me. I smile at her and say. Y/n no problem. She tell me bye and I hang up. I walk downstairs and see my moms talking to Chris Evans. I wave and Mom says. Scarlett: explain the fight. I gulp and start pacing back and forth. Y/n: Well at lunch I'm made and friend and... these girls came up to us and I was angry she said... "WeLl iSn'T aNnA ThE nErD AnD hEr LiTtLE gIrFrIeNd" stupid bitch so I kicked her behind.
I look at them and they stare at me in shock. Elizabeth: Y/n are you gay... I look down. Y/n: no well maybe I don't know. I scratch my neck and hear someone's phone go off. We all check ours and I see it was from me.

✨Anna✨
Hey did you hear when you're going to be back to school?

I smile and put away my phone. Scarlett: gay-
I look up and blush. I shake my head and say. Y/n: please unground me I want to see her. I beg and plead. Elizabeth: fine go get her. I smile and hug mama. Y/n: thank you. I run out and run on my skateboard. I stop and call Anna and tell her to me me at the park. I run to the park and I see Anna. She waves me over and I run over to to her and pull her in for a kiss. Surprisingly she kisses back. I pull back and both of us are red. Y/n: I've wanted to do that for a long time Anna. She stares into my eyes and smiles. Anna: me too. I smile and say. Y/n: you know proms coming up will to be my date? She nods and I kiss her again.

*Time SKIP*

Scarlett POV
I drop off Y/n and say. Scarlett: have fun honey. I look back and see her bouncing her knee up and down. Elizabeth: honey you okay. She nods and says. Y/m: yeah I'm just a little bit nervous what if she changes her mind- I stop her and grab her hand. Scarlett: she won't I see the way she looks at you. She smiles and opens the door. Y/n: thank you. We nod and she walks to Anna's front door. We drive back home and I say. Scarlett: I love you baby. Lizzie smiles and gives me a kiss. Elizabeth: I love you too.

Y/n POV
I breathe out and say to my self. Y/n: First try for anything. I knock and see a woman open the door. "You must be Anna's prom date come in I'm her mom but you can call me Mrs.Keep" Y/n: thank you Mrs. keep. I walk in and her father looks at me. "What are your intentions with my daughter" I gulp and say. Y/n: To take care of her.... Oh I can't get her pregnant. I say out of nervousness. He nods and I look at the stairs. Anna walks down in a black dressZ I blush and she walks over to me. " I WANT PICTURES" I laugh and I look at her and smile. Her mom takes pictures and the limo pulls up. I hold her and and we walk towards the limo. I open the door and let her go in. I go in and we sit next to each other. She hugs my arm and I kiss her head. We pull up to the school and I open the door and help her out I kiss her and I give the drive an 100. He nods and drives off. Anna: let go in. I nod and hold her hand. We dance and smile seeing her little dance. The music turns slow and I look at her and smile. I grab her waist and we sway. Y/n: honestly I thought you would not go with me. Anna: what I would even as a friend. I smile and stare into her eyes. We lean in and kiss.

*2 hours later*

Mama and mom come picks us up . I open the door and let Anna go in first. I get in after and close the door. Scarlett: sooooo how was the dance- Anna gasps and blushes. Y/n: baby what's wrong. I say without realizing I says "baby" Anna: you didn't tell me your moms were Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Y/n: oh yeah well moms Anna Anna my moms. They say hello and I hold her hand. We drive up to Anna's place and I walk her to her door. Y/n: here we are. Anna: yeah. I smile and we kiss. Y/n: I'll see you at school. Anna: yeah or I'll texts you before I fall asleep. I nod and kiss her again. Y/n: bye baby. Anna: bye love. She walks in and I blush. I walk back to the car and get in. I blush and my mom says. Scarlett: Y/n has a girlfriend. I tell her to stop and we drive back home. Ending the night with a happy light.

I would just like to say I was writing this while listening to break up songs 😂😂 hope you guys and girls or what ever gender you are enjoyed have a nice day or night or afternoon when every you are reading this