Third wheel*Yelena

It's was no doubt that you were the biggest third wheel in history. I mean just to not third wheel you went to the movies alone. Which was kinda sad. And your 17. Now that's just really sad. I sat in my room and looked out the window. I turn the other way and see Yelena holding kates hand. "Hey want to go to the mall" Yelena asks and I shake my head and she begs me. I finally give in and get ready. I walk down and see Wanda and Natasha holding hands. *oh great more third wheeling* I think. I grab my keys and unlock the car. Natasha sits in front and turns on music. Kate Yelena and Wanda sit in the back talking. I drive to the mall and I park. "We're here" I say and they got out. The couples hold hands with there lovers and I walk behind them. I put in my headphones and play my music. We walk into a clothing store and they look around. I turn up my music full blast and look around the store. I get a text from my mom. I smile and see she texted me a picture of the dog. Text her back and put away my phone. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Kate. Take off my headphone and Kate asks me if I wanted to go to another. I nod and we walk out of the store and we look around. We come across a band but with no singer. I recognize the song there playing. The rest of the group walked into a store and ask if I can sing with them. "Once upon a thrill from a kiss to a swill" We keep going and everyone Surrounded us. "THEY WERE THE BEST OF TIMES THE OF TIMES of your life" The couples see me and are in shock. " SO POUR OUT SOME LIQUOR MAKEN AN OLD FASHIONED" Everyone claps. "GET BOOZE SO POUR SOME LIQUID REMEMBER YOUR YOUTH AND ALL THAT YOU DO"  Everyone is cheering. "THEY WERE THE BEST OF TIMES THEY WERE THE BEST OF TIMES OF YOUR LIFE." I finish and everyone claps I laughs and everyone gives the band money. I giggle and look to see the others. "I-I can explain" I say nervously. They all hugs me and are proud. I smile and get notifications from Peter.

Peter p ✨❤️🥐🕷🕺☂️
Dude your dang at the mall with out me
Your famous
*sends video of me that went viral*
Next time let me come.

I giggle and we drive back. I get off and see everyone either there lover. I smile and sigh. Peter hugs me and I giggle. I guess I'll get a girl some day but for now I guess being a third wheel isn't so bad

A/n: if you don't understand the emojis for Peter then you don't know Tom Holland. Also I don't know I just felt like writing about being a third wheel but it turns out good.