Im just not ready*kate

Smut?

Kates POV
As I watch y/n walk away I can't help but groan I'll I want to do is have sex and just to show her I'm ready. But clearly she is not fond of my idea.

I get up and go to the bar and pour myself a drink and just sit their annoyed. "Kate bishop what is wrong?" Yelena asks "its y/n she doesn't want to have sex with me and we've been together for almost a 9 months and I just want to experience it with her I mean I'm trying not to be selfish but god I want her touch" I vent to Yelena and she giggles. "Have you ever thought about her being nervous or maybe she hasn't done it before?" She says. "Oh my god I totally forgot about her thanks Yelena" I say and leave the room.

Y/n's POV
As I'm in my room pacing around and thinking Kate will break up with me I mean why would she want a virgin who can even speak about her feelings- "Y/n can we talk" I turn to see Kate and I nod. "Can you sit please" she asks and I nod and sit down. She starts pacing. "Okay I understand that you don't want to have sex with me but come on I want to take things to the next level." She says and I look down.

"Please talk to me baby please I want to know if you even want to take thing to the next level?" She says and I giggle and stand up and cup her face. "I do and the reason why didn't want to do it is because...." I pause and look down. "I'm a Virgin and I just not ready" I say and Kate cups my face and I look into her eyes. "Babe theirs nothing to be afraid of I understand if you don't want to do it and I'm sorry for trying to get you to do things I want to do."she say and I shake my head. "Babe I get it your horny but it's fine just give me a kiss and then we can cuddle." I say and she smiles and kisses me.

I kiss back and her hand goes down to my ass. I start to kiss down to her neck and find a sweet spot. "W-What happened to talking it slow." She asks with a moan. "I guess I'm ready now. I take off her shirt and she takes off mine. She pins me down to the bed and kisses my neck. "F-Frick" i moan and she unhooks my bra and stares at me. "Your so beautiful baby" I blush and she takes my right nipple into her mouth and I softly moan and she starts kissing down my stomach. She looks up at me.

"Safe word is red okay baby" I say and she unbuttons my pants and pulls them off with my underwear. She spreads my legs and kisses my inner thighs. "God all this for me I'm so lucky" she says and starts to eat me out. I arch my back and moan in pleasure.

Kates POV
As I'm eating y/n out I stop and put one finger in and start going slowly. "F-Faster Kate please" she moans and I start to pump in and out. I put another in and she moans loudly and I start to kiss her neck and nibble her ear and she grabs my faces and makes out with me.

"Ugh Kate I l-love-FUCk-you" she moans out and she cums on my hand and I say. "I love fuck you to?" She flips us over and takes off my pants and bra. She gives me head and makes me cum hard. We lay beside each other.

"Wow that was" I say and she ends my sentence with. "Amazing" I nod and she lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her. "I love fuck you wow I can't believe I said that" she says and I laugh. "But I do love you baby" she says and I kiss her forehead. "I love you too"