Little lover*gamora

Gamoras POV
As I'm walking through the ship I see y/n door open. I got to grab the handle and close the door when I spot y/n holding something. I walk in being the best trying not to wake her. I see that she a little teddy bear. I smile and kiss her forehead and walk out shutting the door.

Y/n POV
I wake up to the feeling of the ship landing. I get up and put on a fresh pair of clothes and fix my hair. I walk out of my room and I bump into someone. Gamora: morning. I get up and say sorry. Me and gamora are best friends but I have a HUGE crush on her. I walk to the front of the ship and I see groot. Groot: I am groot. I smile and pick him up and he sits on my shoulder. I sit down and put on my seatbelt. I start a movie for me and groot. It was the movie sing me and griots favorite movie. We land on earth and we get off the ship and get welcomed by the avengers. Me and Wanda were like sisters . So I had to share a room with her which I didn't mind. Until I was changing in her room and nat and Wanda burst in and nat pins Wanda to the wall and makes out with her. Y/n: umm. I widen my eyes and they look at me. Y/n: since when we're you too a thing. Wanda: ever since the day you leave again. I nod and put on my shirt. Wanda: but I know you have a crush. I blush and think about gamora. Wanda: I KNEW IT was gamora. I looks at her. Y/n: if you both say anything I will kick you ass. They put up their hands.

-time skip to the next day-

Gamora POV
Me and the team are in the living room talking and Wanda and nat walk in. Wanda: did you know that y/n still sleeps with a teddy bear? Nat: really god she's such a baby. I clench my fist and say. Gamora: so what if she sleeps with a teddy bear she cute and if she like to sleep with it well the I'm fine with it. Y/n looks at me and I smile. Gamora: and that's why I like her wait nor like her love her. Y/n runs to me and smashes her lips into mine. Wanda: well our jobs are complete. I pull away and nat and Wanda high five and kiss. Y/n: I wuv you too. I giggle and pick her up and take her to her shared room and grab her blanket and teddy bear. I walk back to my room and lay her down and give her,her teddy bear. I lay down next to her and she holds her teddy bear and cuddles into me. I kiss her head and we lay there in a comfortable silence. *after 30 minutes*I hear light snores and and I look down. I see y/n asleep. I smile and fall asleep too.