Beatitful*wanda

Y/n POV
I walk into the living room and see everyone talking. Steve: hey y/n we were just talking about Wanda. I raise my eyebrow and Nat says. Nat: yeah she's so ugly. Everyone nods and agrees. Tony: nats right she's so ugly that when ever she walks into the room my eyes burn off. Everyone laughed and I got angry. Peter: y/n do you thinks she's ugly as well. I inhale sharply and say. Y/n: WANDA ISNT UGLY YOU GUYS ARE UGLY FOR THINKING THAT SHE IS. I stop and take a breath. Y/n: Wanda is so beautiful everyday she walks in with a smile on her face and ever time it warms my heart she is so beautiful when ever I see her I just want to kiss her I want to let her know how beautiful she is while playing with her beautiful red hair. I want to be the one who tells her that no matter what that she will always be the only girl that's beautiful in my book. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Wanda's POV
I asked the team if they could talk bad about me in front of my crush y/n. I'm in the hall way and I hear y/n and the team. Peter: y/n do you think Wanda is ugly as well? I hear them I hear yelling. Y/n: WANDA ISNT UGLY YOU GUYS ARE UGLY FOR SAYING THAT SHE IS! I gasp  and walk into the room quietly. Y/n: Wanda is so beautiful everyday she walk in with a smile on her face and every time it warms my heart she is so beautiful when ever she I see her I just want to kiss her I want to let her know how beautiful she is while playing with her beautiful red hair. I take a step closer to her. Y/n:I want to be the one who tells her that she will always be the only girl that's beautiful in my book. I tap on her shoulder she turns around and looks at me in shock. I pull her into a kiss and she pulls away. Y/n: I-I got t-to umm d-dog? Everyone starts to laugh. Y/n: w-what is this? I giggle and kiss her cheek. Wanda: I asked the team to do this. She raises an eyebrow at me and says. Y/n: you know you could have asked if I liked you. I blush and say. Wanda: it was more fun by you yelling at the team. I smirk and she kisses me. Peter: mission completed. She runs towards Peter and wraps her hand around his neck anruns her knuckles on his head. Peter: okay okay Stop please. She giggles and kisses me. Wanda: let's go watch a movie. She nods and we go to her room and cuddle with each other and watch the movie "Lucy" (yes I know I'm just a sucker for scar and other people)