i wish you were gay*Monica

Y/n POV
As Monica leaves with her boyfriend.  I sit on the couch and put in my headphones and curl up into a ball. Wanda: y/n. She says ripping off my headphones. Y/n: yeah? Wanda: it's your day to sing to day. I gulp loudly. She giggles and I grab my guitar and everyone gathers around me even Monica and her boyfriend.  Y/n: I just wanna make you feel okay but all you do is look the other way. I look at everyone while singing. Y/n: you never made it bare how I'm i supposed to make you feel okay when all you do is walk the other way I can't tell you how much I want to stay I just wish you were gay. I look at Monica and just look down. Y/n: I just want to make you feel okay when all you do is look the other way I just kinda wish you were gay.

Monicas POV
I look at y/n and she leaves. Jake: wow she's trying to steal you from me. I fake laugh and he holds me. Wanda: I'll go talk to her- Pepper: no i got it she needs her mom. She gets up and and walks to where y/n.

Peppers POV
I walk to y/n room and see her at her desk and she's writing something. Pepper: hey honey. She turns around and closes her notebook. Y/n: hey mom. I sit on the end of her bed she gets up and sits next to me. I hug her and she hugs back. Y/n: rejected like always. I hold her and she pulls away. Pepper: maybe she's not the one. She nods and says. Y/n: yeah anyways I'm going to go get some drinks what's something. Pepper: can you pick up some cheeseburgers or the team. She nod and leaves. I walk back down stairs and we all start to talk and we wait for y/n to come.

Y/n POV
I get back to the tower and set the bag for cheeseburgers down and they all immediately take one. I go to the fridge and grab a beer and I open it. I turn around and see Monica and her boyfriend Kissing. I walk out and go to the water fall in the forest. I take a swig of my beer and hear someone sit next to me.  I look over to see yelena. She lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her. Yelena: thanks bestie. I smiles and nod. We both turn to see Monica. I get up and leave. Yelena: hey y/n wait. I keep walking and I just climb up the tower and sit on the roof. Y/n: if I could back and change the past be a little braver that I was. I sing and hear Monica come up. I look at her and she runs up to me and smashes her lips against mine. I feel her smile into the kiss. I pull away in shock and for air (ofc) Monica: I'm not gay but I'm bi. I smile and say. Y/n: wait what about your boyfriend. She sighs and says. Monica: I checked his phone he's cheating on me also his dick is small. I giggle and kiss her again.