Im tired*Scarlett

As soon as you heard the door close shut you got up and walked over to the door to see Hailee taking off her jacket. "Hey babe how was the shoot?" I ask hugging her and give her a quick kiss. "It was great but I'm so exhausted" I frowned seeing her tired. "We'll have you eaten yet?" I asked and she shook her head. "Well come then I'll make you a sandwich okay" she nods and I hold her hand as we go into the kitchen. I get the things out to make the sandwich m. I make her the sandwich and  give it to her. "Here you go babe" she smiles and I kiss her forehead.

She finishes and I put her plate in the sink and pick her up. "Ahh babe what are you doing" she yells and I say. "We going to bed and theirs no way I'm letting you walk up all these stairs." I say and I open the door to our room and set her down.

Scarletts POV
As she sets me down she kneels on one knee and grabs my leg and unties my shoe and take it off with the sock she kisses my leg and I smile and how sweet she is. She takes off the other shoe and goes into the bathroom and I hear the bath getting filled I smile and she comes out saying. "Bath?" I nod and she picks me up and put me on the counter of the sink. Lift up my shirt and take it off and she unbuttons my pants and pulls them off.

As I'm full naked she picks me up and sets me in the tub. She grabs a small soft cloth and puts soap on it and start washing me.
Once my bath is done she helps me dry and puts and helps me put on clothes. She picks me up one last time and lays me down. "You comfy?" She asks and I nod. "Okay let me get changed and I'll be right in bed." She says and I nod again. She changes into a some shorts with a big shirt. I smile and she comes and lays next to me. I lay my forehead on her shoulder she and she holds me.

"I love you baby thank you for all of this" I say. "Yeah no problem babe you deserve this especially with all of the hard work you have been doing with  your skin care line I've never have been so proud" I blush and kiss her and we fall into a deep sleep.
God I love you Y/n L/n