Band Part 2* Wanda

Y/n POV
I get up from trying to sleep. I get up and leave my room. I walk into the kitchen and grab some water. Wanda: so you have abs? I jump and see her at the table. I look down and see that I'm not wearing my hoodie yet I'm wearing my tank top. Y/n: I mean in my spear time I work out. I look at her and Nat walks in and says. Nat: hey y/n mind if wands sleeps in your room. I nod and say. Y/n: I don't mind at all she's kinda cute. She blushes and I smirk and nat punches my arm and I say. Y/n: come on I'll show you to my room. Nat: don't have sex with her okay. I laugh and say. Y/n: okay mom. I grab Wanda's hand and take her to my room. I open the door and she walks in and looks around in an awe. Y/n: like it? She nods and I say. Y/n: you cold? She nods and I grab my red hoodie and give it to her. She puts it on. I lay and my bed and open my arms. Y/n: come on let's cuddle so I can keep you warm? She walks to the bed and lays next to me. I pull her in and kiss her forehead. Wanda blushes and I say.
Y/n: come on let's go to sleep? I notice that she is almost asleep I cover us with the blanket and fall asleep.

Nats POV
I walk into y/n's room and see that she is still asleep with Wanda in her arms. I take a picture and call carol over. Carol: awww I totally ship it. I nod and kiss her cheek. Carol: that was hot baby. She bites her lip. I grab her hand and take her to our room.

Y/n POV
I walk up to loud moans. Wanda: I think I should go. I nod and she leaves. I get up and bang on there door. Y/n: SHUT THE FUCK UP! The stop and I go in my room and get in the shower. I put on a tank top with a black shirt. I put on some jeans and grab my guitar and leave. I walk to the warehouse and set up everything. I wait for Peter and Mj to come. I check the time to see that it is 2:30. Y/n: why aren't they here yet there never late. I hear a laughing in the distance and i look up and see Mj and Peter. I cross my arms and say. Y/n: so where were you guys? They look at me and say. Mj: look we're sorry we lost track of time. Peter: yeah we did. I sigh and say. Y/n: it's fine just let's practice. Mj: actually me and Peter have to tell you something. I look at them and Peter says. Peter: we don't want to be in the band anymore. I look at them in shock. Y/n: w-what? Mj: we're not going to play anymore because we have our own life's together. They leave holding hands and I just stand there. I pick up my guitar and start to play.

Y/n: "it almost feels like it was just a dream

All these memories of you and me

blown away in the summer breeze

it almost feels like

we just never were

All this time we spent was just a blur

Now it's just me and the melody

so what am I

supposed to do

'cause all these plan

we made in the sand are

thought

I get up and pick up my other guitar I plug it in and start to play even more.

Y/n: Without you I'm on my own

Am I gonna be alone?

And if it's only

Me, myself and I

will I be fine?

So far from home

And i just don't

Am I gonna make it

brave enough to take it

out on my own

I get all of my tech and make a beat and I set up my mic.

Y/n: AND MAYBE I'M FALLING ON MY FACE

OR MAYBE I'M LANDING ON MY PLACE

AND MAYBE WE'RE A MILLION MILES

APART

BUT NO MATTER WHAT

I'M WALLING

RIGHT OFF THIS STAGE

AND NEVER LOOKING BACK

BACK TO YESTERDAY

NO, WAY

NO, WAY...

I'M ON MY OWN

I'm on my own

never gonna be alone

as long as I got

me, myself and I

I'm doing fine

So far from home

But now I know that

i'm am gonna make

Brave enough to take this road

out on my own.

I sigh

Y/n: it almost feels like it was just a dream

all these memories of you and me.

I take off my headphones and feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see that it's Wanda. Y/n: Wanda what- I was cut off but her pulling me into a kiss. Her lips were soft brushed up against mine. She pulls away and says. Wanda: I know how you feel so will you be my girlfriend? I nod and pull her in and his her. She puts her hand on my stomach and pulls away from the kiss. Wanda: I love your abs. Y/n: Well I love you. We kiss and I hear a voice. Nat: Hey y/n oh Wanda. This point Wanda had a hand on my crotch. Y/n: hey umm Wanda go to my place and just go to my room. She nods and pecks my lips and walks out. Nat: Girlfriend or not? Y/n: girlfriend now. We laugh and walk to the apartments. Me and Wanda cuddle next to each other and fall asleep in each others arms.