Nervous about asking*America

FIRST OFF THANKYOU FOR THE REQUEST SECOND I LOVE THE USERNAME  AND
THIRD THE PFP IS SOOO OMG EMILY AND SUEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH
sorry had lot of sugar today and now I have energy love you ❤️

Americas POV
As I walk into my girlfriends room I sit on the end of her bed and she hugs me. I smile and she kisses my head. "Hey baby what's up" She asks me. "The sky ummm baby can-" I get Interrupted by Wanda telling us dinner is ready. We nod and we walk down hand in hand. I sit down and Y/n puts her arm around me. We eat and we talk about the next mission I bounce my leg up and down and  Y/n holds my hand and gives me a reassuring smile. I want to ask to cuddle but I don't know how.

Y/n's POV
I walk upstairs with my girlfriend. I can sense that something is bothering her. I stop and look at her. "Baby what's wrong" I ask quietly. She looks down and says. "I want to cuddle." I smile and pick her up. I walk into my room and lay down with her In my arms. "Baby you down have ask just cuddle with me" she nods and says. "Sorry I just I guess I'm just Nervous to ask because your my first girlfriend ever and I don't know I just want to not ruin it" I hold her tighter. "Baby I will never hurt you I care way to much to do that." I say to her she smiles and falls asleep. I kiss her forehead and fall asleep as well.

Sorry it's short I just I wanted it to be short