Left out*Nat

I came back to the compound covered in dirt after my softball game. I walk in and see my moms laughing with Peter and Kate. Kate: Hey Y/n. I wave and my mom says. Nat: Why are you covered in dirt? I feel my heart break a little. Y/n: I had a game but I guess you forgot. They look down and mama says. Wanda: oh sorry Y/n we'll go to the next one we promise. I nod. I walk to my room and take off my clothes. I sigh and see the bruise on my arm. I take a shower and put on a tank top and the other pair of my uniform for softball. I walk downstairs and walk out to the field I practice running to each base. I finish and grab the machine with softballs and turn it on. I grip my bat and start to hit the balls. I miss most of them and I get so mad this I throw my bat at the machine. I clench my jaw and let a tear out. I turn off the machine and pick up all the balls and put them in. I put away the machine and go back inside. I sigh still seeing my moms Kate and Peter having fun but this time with the rest of the avengers. Thor: LADY Y/N COME JOIN US IN THIS GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE. Everything nods and I walk over. Kate: okay Y/n Truth or dare? I tell her truth and she thinks of something. Kate: Is it true that enjoy being apart to the avengers family. I nod but then I say. Y/n: no not really. My moms look at each other confused. I got to say something but my phone rings. I pick up and find out we're going to the championship game against the toughest school. I drop my phone and jump up. Wanda: what is is honey. Y/n: I'm going to championship game and going against the toughest school ever. They "cheer me on" but I don't care. I pick up my phone and get dressed into something like jeans and a hoodie. I run down stairs and hop on my bike and drive to my friend house I park and knock on her door. We hug and celebrate.

*Time skip to the game*

As I'm up to bat I look at the crowd and don't see my moms. I frown but I'm not surprised. I look at the pitcher and she throws the ball. I hit it and it goes out of field. I run and run. I win us the game. My team picks me up. They pour water on the coach. They put me down and I shake the other teams hand. We all go to get ice cream but I get nothing. Kayla: hey y/n what's wrong. I look at her and she smiles. I blush and I get I text.

Mom 🕷❤️
Honey can you bring home some things for dinner.

She sends me a list and I get up and tell everyone I need to go and they all nod. Kayla: can I come with you? I nod and she smiles. I smile and we walk out. I get on my bike and tell her to hold. She wraps her arms around my waist and I start to drive to the store. We make it there and I park. Kayla: so I assume you're getting stuff for your family. I nod and we walk in. I grab a basket as it is not that much stuff. People surround me and Kayla and ask me how the game was and if Kayla Is my girlfriend. I get anxiety and Kayla holds my hand and tells everyone to back off. I smile and she kisses my cheek. I blush but hide it. I pay for the things and open the seat to my bike. I put the things in and get on. Kayla hugs my waist and we go to the compound and she helps bring in the stuff. Nat: Hey hon- who's this. I put down a bag. Y/n: this is Kayla and Kayla this Natasha romanoff my mom. They say hi and I say. Y/n: can Kayla hang out? Mom nods and I nod. Me and Kayla got to my room and we get surprised by Peter and Kate. I grab a knife and hold Kate at hold. I let her go and say sorry. They leave and Kayla stares at me. I look at her and she is blushing. Kayla: T-That was hot. I smile and grab my clothes. She walks into the bathroom and I change in shorts and I take off my shirt and I see Kayla staring at me. I blush and she walks over. She puts her hand on my abs. Kayla: you know I've like you for the longest time ever..... y/n? She whispers. Y/n: Y-Yeah? She looks into my eyes. Kayla: Can I kiss you? I nod and she says. Kayla: use your words. Y/n: Yes. She kisses me and I kiss back. We pull apart and I blush. I put on my shirt and we kiss again. Wanda: *Gasp* Y/N MAXIMOFF ROMANOFF! I pull away from Kayla and we look at my door to see my moms standing there in anger. We pull away and Kayla leaves. I walk to go after her but my moms stop me. Nat: meeting room now. I sigh and walk to the meeting room. I sit down and see the rest of the team watching a video of me at my game. I smile and Kate hugs me and congratulated me on wining. My moms walk in and start to lecture me. Y/n: shut up. I mumble. Wanda: what. Y/n: Shut up. I stand up. Y/n: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPP! I scream at them. Y/n: you can't just lecture me after everything. You care more about Kate and Peter than me I'm worthless to you.... You promised you'd be there but you broke that. You broke that just like how you broke me. They look at me with sympathy. I walk out and still see Kayla outside in the rain waiting for her ride. I go to her and hug her. Y/n: sorry. She nods and kisses me. I kiss back and lay down in the rain. I lay on her chest and end up falling asleep. I wake up in my bed with Kayla. I sit up and turn to kiss Kayla on the cheek. I walk down stairs and see my moms I Ignore them and walk to the music room. I sit down at the piano and start playing the keys I sing. "I don't what I did to deserve all this" I sing my heart out. "YOU DONT GET TO TAKE ALL OF ME SET ME FREE I DONT  NEED YOUR APOLOGY LET ME BE" I keep playing.
"It's been a fucking year and I been doing my time" " And nothing I say will ease the pain why do I have to hurt for to feel okay"  "And I hope you I still care about you darling but I got to lock the door and throw away the key. And I hope you know I still care about you darling I won't hurt you ever again ever again." "You don't get to take all of me SET ME FREE AND I DONT NEED YOUR APOLOGY LET ME BEEEE YOU DONT GET TO TAKE ALLL OF MEEE SET ME FREE you don't get to take all of me set me free." I finish and sigh. I close the piano and hear sobs. I turn and see my moms crying. I walk over and hugs them. Wanda: I'm so *sobs* sorry. I let out a couple of tears. Y/n: just next year come to my games please. They promise. Nat: go to her. I nod and wipe my tears. I walk back to my room and get into bed with Kayla and cuddle.

The next year they came to all your games and you couldn't have been more happier with your life. You asked Kayla to be your girlfriend and she accepted.

A/n: ITS 1AM I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!! AM I GOING TO SLEEP PROBABLY NOTTTTTTTTTT WOOOOOOOO. sorry had lots of energy anyways enjoy