Prankster*N.R

Y/n Pov
I walk downstairs to find everyone doing their own stuff. I go to the music room and start practicing my song for the play at school. I open the piano and spiders crawl out. "AHHHHH" I scream.

Peter walks in and starts laughing. I clench my jaw and look at him. "Peter fuck you" he laughs and gets the spiders out and leaves. "Fucking hell" I try and forget everything.

I practice and get it the 5th try. I get up and sigh in relief. "I am going to crush this" I think to myself.
I grab my notes and put them back in the folder and leave them there.

Peter's pov
I walk into the music room because I left phone. I see a folder and I open it. "Y/n's music notes" I think and smirk of the prank I'm going to pull.

I grab them and go to the kitchen and grab something for my prank.

4 hour later

All of us are outside and we are having a campfire. "Heres the lighter" I say to Mr. Rogers. The fire lights and y/n stands to look at the fire. "Wait are those my.-" I cut her off by laughing.

"MY MUSIC NOTES!!" Everyone see this and puts out the fire. Y/n reaches in and grab the ash. She looks down and stays like for a couple of second. She gets up and leaves and I laugh. "Bye loser!"

Natashas pov
I walk to where y/n went. "Y/n" I call out and I see her. "Hey what's up" she looks at me and says. "He burned my music notes" I look down. "If I'm going to be honest with you if he died I don't think I would care" I look her. "Baby don't say that-"

"No I have a right to say that! He had caused me the worst pain and depression and stress in my life you act like he's a golden child but he isn't he's ruined everything for me" she says with tears running down her face. I pull her in and she cries harder. "Y/n?" She looks up and I get up and leave

Y/n's pov
I see Peter and I wipe my tears away. "What do you want." I say looking away. "I'm sorry that was messed up of me I thought it would be funny but now it hit me that it's very messed up and brothers shouldn't do that"

I look at him and look back down. "It's fine I just can't help in the play anymore." I get up and leave. I sit on my bed and look outside and see the moon. "Sit by myself talking to the moon- Bruno mars" I say. I get ready for bed and I before I lay down I hear a knock. I open the door to see my girlfriend Kate. "Hi babe" I instantly jump into her arms. "Hi" she kisses my temple.

"Alright someone is ready for bed come on let's sleep." I nod and she cares me my bed and lays me down. She gets ready for bed and I grab my phone and scroll. After awhile I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn off my phone and look behind me and see my beautiful girlfriend. I turn and she smiles and I just stare at her in a awe. She leans in and gives me a peck.

I smile and kiss her back. She grabs my cheek and says. "I love this and I want to be like this for ever." I blush and kiss her. "Same her bae I love how gentle you are for me even though I know your rough" she smiles and puts her head on my chest. We slowly drift off to sleep.

Christmas play at school

I'm pacing back and forth. "Y/n come on the show it's your time to shine" I nod and I go out there I sit on the piano see everyone staring. I start to play. "I never thought it end this way lost the passion got the pain" I sing and "and every time I hear your name it simply doesn't hit the same" I stop playing and everyone starts to whisper. "I never wrote the letter that I swore I sent" I sing. "Take me or leave me I'm going home"

"So would you love me now after everything would you let me in and love me now" I play "and still got the converse I wore the day we meet running out of reasons not to do it all again" I look at the crowd."so what do you say if I showed up at your door step would you love me now?" I finish and I look and every gives me a standing ovation. I smile and the crowd yells.

We go home and I sigh. "THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N!" Peter yells.i grab his head and rub my knuckle on his scalp. "Quietly say that calm down thank you" I get hugged by my girlfriend. "God your singing is so beautiful I love you." "I love you too baby".

I guess having a brother isn't so bad.