who truly knows*May

May POV
As I'm running to find y/n i see her at the bridge. I see that she has been crying. May: Y/n honey come here. She turns her head and then looks back.

-Flashback-

Y/n Pov

As I"m in the bathroom cutting my 3 lines I hear the door open. May: OH MY Y/N. She runs to me and holds me. I get out of her grip and run. I run out of the apartments and down look back. I run to the bridge and look down. Y/n mind: Do it nobody cares join peter. I smile as tears run down my face. 

-end of flashback-

Y/n POV

May: Y/n Honey come here. I look at her then look back. Peter: Don't do it. I look up and look to see Peter there. I run to him and hug him. Y/n: don't *sob* do that *sob* ever again. He chuckles and I hug him tighter. Y/N: i thought i lost you big bro. He wipes my tears and kisses my forehead. Peter: Im here now. May: Hey bud. Peter: Hi may. We all hug and go back home. I hug Peter again and say. Y/n: never do that. I giggle and Peter says. Peter: Okay idiot. Y/n: asshole. I punch his arm. We get inside and I see MJ and Wanda. I hug Wanda and she kisses me. Y/n: oh peter this Wanda and Wanda this is my brother peter. Wanda: Oh i know we fought together hes a avenger. I drop my jaw and look at peter. Y/n: damm. Then i shoot a web in his face. He laugh and hugs MJ. We all talk and I got back to my room with Wanda and we cuddle. Wanda: I love you. I smile and kiss her. Y/n: I love you too Bubs. I fall asleep for the first time in years.