Smiles*carol

Carol POV
As I wake up I feel a warmth near me. I open my eyes and realize it's my lovely girlfriend laying In my arms still asleep. She turns around slowly and cuddles her pillow. I gently wrap my arms around her and kisses her skin gently only because she decided to not wear a shirt last night. She then shifted a little bit closer to me. I hold her and leave gentle kisses on her shoulder and neck. She then turns back around and opens her eyes. I smile at her and she gives me a tired smile. I kisses her softly. She giggles and says. Y/n: morning my love. I blush and say. Carol: morning my baby. She smiles and kisses me again. I pulls away and get up. She lays there in bed. I grab some clothes for the both of us and put them in the bathroom. I start the bath and then go back into the room and see y/n falling back asleep. I smile and pick her up and take her to the bathroom. I sit her on the counter and she pulls me in and kisses me. I smile and kisses her nose. I help and take off her clothes and she helps me take off my clothes. I get in and she gets in and sits in between my legs. I start to clean her skin and she falls asleep on me.

Y/n POV
I wake up and fell myself on the couch.  Carol: hi cutie. I smiles and we hug. She sets down two plates and I smile at her. Carol: breakfast? I nod happily. We both eat and then we both start to watch a movie. We wraps us in a soft yellow blanket. I can't help but straddle her and start to kiss her. Carol: what was that for? I giggle. Y/n: for every thing baby I love you and thank you so much. She smiles and kisses me. Carol: I love you too baby. We then start to make out. Wanda: whoa okay cut that out. My mom says. I pull away and blush. Carol holds me and I slowly fall asleep in her arms again.