Shy*wanda

Y/n's POV
Okay yeah maybe I'm shy but it's only because I don't really talk because In school I got bullied a lot and so I just never talk anymore. I just have one thing that I'm so confused on how the fuck did I score the hottest and kindest girlfriend. Yep I'm talking about Wanda she's my girlfriend and she always knows how to make me feel better when I'm scared.

"Miss maximoff and Miss l/n movie night is starting soon" Jarvis announces and Wanda says thank you. I get up to start heading down. I stop. "Hey baby what's wrong" she grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. "C-Can I change please" I wanted to change because I'm in short- shorts and I get insecure about them.

"Baby you look fine and how about I make you a deal if you come down as your are then I'll give you extra cuddles and kisses tonight and we can cover our selfs with the softest blanket ever How does that sound?"

She's says and I say. "Well I do like cuddles and kisses but I get to wear your hoodie?" She giggles and takes off her hoodie and I put it one. It's obviously bigger than me because she is taller than me and she likes them huge.

Wanda's POV
As we walk down we get to the living area and the team welcomes us and y/n shyly waves and nat says. "Hey y/n where did you get your shorts I feel like I would look great in them. "I-I'm not s-sure" she nods and we sit down. "See not as bad" I whisper in her ear and she lays down.. "okay not as bad but...you owe me cuddles baby and some kisses" she says quietly and I smile and spoon her and grab the blanket and the movie starts. I kiss her softly and she blushes. God I love this girl