Let me in Y/n*Wanda

Age 15

Americas POV
As I walk into school I see everyone into a circle. I see Y/n getting beat up. She gets up and punch the older kid. He takes her fist and pushes down and punches her and she falls down. The bell rings and I help Y/n up. "You okay-" she gets up and just walks out of school. I follow her and she goes back to the compound. I walk in behind her and everyone see us. "Y/n-" "NO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COULD HAVE HELPED ME BEFORE I GOT HIT THIS BADLY AND EMBARRASSED" she says and Her dad gasps. "Y/n room now" her mom yells and she rolls her eyes and I look down. "What was she talking about America." I gulp as she was this serious ever since she tried to kill me. "She got into a fight at school and I didn't help because I didn't know how"
They nod and I go to my room.

Y/n's POV
I go to my room and punch my wall. "FUCK YOU AMERICA" I yell and sit at my desk and start to calm down. "Shut up and go to bed" my inner demon says. "NO!" I yell and get up pushing off all the papers from my desk. "JUMP OUT THE WINDOW" My inner demon takes over and I go flying out the window. I land on my back and see everyone come out. I stand up and start running but it's not me. I'm covered in shards of glass I try to stop and I find an ally and push myself to the wall. "RUN" he yells and I yell. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" I yell and my inner demon start trying to take over me fully. My mom walk up and says. "Let me in Y/n" I nod and she enters my mind.

Wanda's POV
I enter her mind and look around to see creatures and demons until I see the boss. I start to fight it and I eventually the demon turns into Y/n I gasp and see her laughing. "You really though you could save your little girl." I cut her head off and fall on my knees crying. I exit y/n's mind and she gasps for air and stands up pushing me off. "Honey it's gone" she starts crying and I hug her and she cries harder. "Thank you" I hear her say after a couple minutes." I smile and say. "No problem honey just talk to us okay" she looks up and nods. We go home and everyone comforts y/n but I can sense she's overwhelmed. She looks at America then at me. I nod and let her go.

Y/n's POV
I get up and go to America. "H-hey" I stuttered out and she hugs me instantly. I hug her back and say. "S-sorry for y-yelling at you" I say and she takes my hand and takes me to the roof. "America why are we-" I look around and see a movie fort. I look at her and smile. "What's all this for-" before I can even finish my sentence she kisses me. I my eyes widen but close as I kiss back. We pull away and I say. "F-Fiddlesticks" she giggles and I laugh. "I can't believe I said that" I say looking down. America cups my face and strokes my cheek. "Hey" I say. "Hi beautiful" she kisses my nose and I blush and we go watch the movie. She holds my hand and I lay my head on her shoulder. I slowly start to fall and she whispers. "Night princessa" I fall asleep knowing I want to be with her for the rest of my life.