New friend*America

Age 14 (just like her in the movie)

MoM spoilers

As you walk downstairs you have your headphones on blasting music and I bump into some one I take off my headphones to see a girl. "Hello I'm America Chavez" I wave and Mr. strange walks up to us and says. "You two have a mission you both have to act like besties at a party to find a kid who has power killing pills." We nod and put back in my headphones
"Oh and it's in another multiverse" I look at him and get sucked I to a different multiverse. "We're here- OOO PIZZA BALLS" America says and run there I run to her and we go on the mission.

We enter the party and I see myself. I walk over and say. "Hey I heard you got the good stuff how much for all of it"I ask myself in that multiverse. "100 for all of it" I nod and slap myself and grab all of her stock and run out. "America no time for balls of pizza let's go" yell at her and she grabs the tray of pizza balls and opens back up to my multiverse. We jump in and I give the stuff to strange. "Thanks kid" I nod and start to walk to my room.

Americas POV
I look at the girl who walks away. "Strange what's her name?" He smirks and says. "That's Y/n top avenger now and is your age" I nod and smile to myself thinking how I could be her friend. I walk to what I think is her room and see her drawing. She sees me and waves me in. I walk in and she hands me her drawing. I see it a drawing of me posing. I smile and she says. "Hope you like it America" I nod and hug her. She tenses up but hugs back. "Want to be friends" I ask and she nods. We walk down and we start to play Mario cart together. "Pizza ball?" I offer and she takes one. "Mmm this so be good thank you also you have to take me back these are to die for" I laugh and nod.

Idk what this is all I know Is that I wanted to write